Paul Mitchell Skinny line

Leslie_C

ladies, if anyone was interested in trying this out, they have the set with a small bottle of the shampoo, conditioner, and serum for 10 bucks at the walmart salon!

I went looking for dudleys creme press which they didnt have but u know I couldnt leave empty handed, that would be against the law!

Im still rocking my freshly relaxed silky wrap look from Friday so Im not quite ready to wash it just yet, but Ill let u know how I like it when I do use it! I know a few ppl here said they really liked it!

HMM, I was looking at the serum today....I am trying to cut back on the pj-ism, but let us know how it works!

I have used the Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum. It works well, but, I actually prefer the way my hair looks after using the Pantene Pro-V Relaxed and Natural Wrap and Set Spray. It seems to offer more moisturizer.

The thing about the Super Skinny line is that it reduces drying time. So, I think what happens in my case is that my ends dry out before the rest of my hair, and then my ends beome frizzy and dry. So, depending on your hair, you may want to add a light oil or serum to the ends when using the Paul Mitchell Super Skinny.

Having said the aforementioned, the Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum does leave the hair straight and silky.

northernbelle

Sounds like this might be a line to try in the fall since it cuts drying time....I know I said I wasn't going to buy anything else.

hmmm, I cant wait to try this but Im not sure when Ill get to, I have keracare,elasta QP, and Kenra samples I havent tried yet either....but for my 1st wash post relaxer Ill probably stick with my old standby--nexxus therappe and humectress

I STILL haven't used my Elasta and Lanza samples and it looks like I won't be for quite some time.

I love the serum, but I use it as a heat protectant before I flat iron. It leaves my hair very soft and the smell is heavenly.
up.gif
up.gif

Leslie C..... and anyone else who tried it

Update please...I see the kit in my neighborhood and Im about to try it ( Im almost done with my staple....Matrix Sleek).........

I really want to know//// does it help wth drying time...cause the hot dry for 1 1/2 to 2 hrs is KILLING me!

Back