Paul Mitchell search for women with great hair

LaFaraona

ESSENCE INVITES YOU TO ENTER THE

MODEL SEARCHESSENCE is excited to partner with Paul Mitchell for a nationwide search for women with great hair.

From now through December 15, 2007 submit two of your favorite color photos (one head shot and one body shot) and tell us why you should be chosen for an opportunity to be part of an upcoming Paul Mitchell photo session.

Send your photo and essay to ESSENCE Magazine, 135 West 50th Street, 4th Floor, New York, NY 10020.

NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER. Contest is open only to females who are legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, age 18 or older, or have reached the age of majority in her state of residence, at time of entry. Void where prohibited by law. Mail-in entries must be postmarked between 10/4/07 and 12/15/07 and received by 12/26/07.

Click here for Official Rules.

I got this from essence today and I KNOW that LHCF is the right place to look for women with great hair.

If you are interested and are ready to represent LHCF to the world here is the link: http://www.essence.com/essence/marketing/PMmodelsearch.html

[FONT=Helvetica,Arial,Verdana,sans-serif] Official Rules[/FONT]
CONTEST IS INTENDED FOR VIEWING AND PLAY IN THE 50 UNITED STATES AND DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA ONLY AND SHALL ONLY BE CONSTRUED AND EVALUATED ACCORDING TO UNITED STATES LAW. DO NOT ENTER THIS CONTEST IF YOU ARE NOT RESIDING IN THE 50 UNITED STATES OR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA. ENTRY INTO THIS CONTEST CONSTITUTES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES.

DO NOT ENTER THIS CONTEST IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO HAVE YOUR HAIR CUT OR COLORED.

That was the no thanks for me...but good luck to the ladies who decide to try it. Sounds like a good opportunity.

CONTEST IS INTENDED FOR VIEWING AND PLAY IN THE 50 UNITED STATES AND DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA ONLY AND SHALL ONLY BE CONSTRUED AND EVALUATED ACCORDING TO UNITED STATES LAW. DO NOT ENTER THIS CONTEST IF YOU ARE NOT RESIDING IN THE 50 UNITED STATES OR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA. ENTRY INTO THIS CONTEST CONSTITUTES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES.

That was the no thanks for me...but good luck to the ladies who decide to try it. Sounds like a good opportunity.

LOL good lookin out!

I bet that whole cuttin' and colorin' will knock out alot of the ladies here; we're trying to grow, not cut! :grin:

It would be nice, though..

dang... i was just getting ready to take some pics... but not now! :nono:

i think i'd take it as an insult if they wanted to cut and color my hair... shoot, you accepted me thinking i had great hair, now you're telling me it's not really that great and needs some work! :lachen:

Thanks for letting us know about that! ;)

There is no way that I would let them do that to my hair. :nono:

Back