Paul Mitchell has 2 NEW lines!!

isawstars

Paul Mitchell has a new line called "Thicken up" and another (specifically for fine hair) called "Lemon Sage"

Thicken Up

Suit your look to your attitude with NEW Thicken Up�� a styling liquid from Paul Mitchell. This latest addition to Paul Mitchell's Extra-Body Category gives you healthy, larger-than-life hair with bendable texture and shine. Perfect for those days when you want to step out and get noticed!

For big style and high shine with a clean, modern touch, apply to wet or dry hair.

Key Benefits
Thickens - Get ready for big, flexible texture. Thickening conditioners and styling ingredients provide extra body.

Protects - Say goodbye to sun damage. Strengthening conditioners and UV protection shield hair from the sun while leaving it looking and feeling thick and healthy.

Adds Shine - For incredible radiance, look no farther. Apply to clean, damp hair for shiny, fuller, easier-to-style locks. Or, try on dry hair for super shine with more definition.

Lemon Sage

NEW from Tea Tree, Lemon Sage Thickening Shampoo� and Conditioner bring the energy of citrus to fine hair. Experience the refreshing sensation of herbs and citrus that will boost your mind, your spirit, and your hair!

If you go to the website, you can attempt to win a free trial size of it. I won the last one: Super Strong. I'll try to post a review when I'm on summer break.

Sorry to make this post so long but along with this long post I have a question... Does Paul Mitchell have any leave in conditioners???

Back