paul Mitchell foaming pomade

haitianchick

Has anyone ever used pail Mitchell foaming pomade? The lady that cut my hair used this and my hair was amazingly soft and light. She applied it before she dried it then didn't use anything else. I don't know it it was the product or some magical technique she used but my hair was crazy soft.

Thanks

My stylist used it on me this weekend. I am natural, and usually have stuck together curls/frizz in the morning when I wake up..I didnt have to wet my hair this morning!! im off to get some now :) I should have bought it while i wast here. I just knew when my hair dried it would be frizzy like normal. She also used ALOT of product, so much so that my head was white, i said under the drier for like 10 minutes. She poured alot in a bowl and drenched my hair with it, so i dont know if thats the key. I have very coarse 4a hair. I am not use to using a lot of product , but it worked, and no flakes or hardness :)

I used to :love: this! Still have a half bottle, it makes my hair oh so shiny but its got LOADS of mineral oil. I'm not totally anti-mineral oil but not when its like the top 3 ingredient. I may use it on a very very special occasion the shine from it is unbelievable

Back