Patene Pro V Mask users get in here!!!!

The Princess

Just when I wanted to buy the Patene Pro V mask, its all out. I mean literally none on the shelf, at WALMART. I heard alot of rave reviews on this this.

What is it that you like about it?

How do your hair benfit from it?

What hair type are you?

How do you use it?

Before I buy it, just a little info to make sure its for me. Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks in advance-Love you ladies!!

:lachen: @ you bumping this after 31 mins!

This is one of my favorite DCs. Other Pantene products does nada for my hair.

My hair:
  • relaxed 4a/b...and when I stretch that stuff is like a 8z! :spinning:

I love this stuff because:
  • it gives me good slip
  • my hair is still soft after I rinse it out
  • softens new growth if I DC with it 2x a week while stretching
  • not to mention, I love the smell

Usage:
  • DC with it
  • as part of leave in

I even us a lil bit of it as a leave-in just on my ends to make them smooth when they want to get frizzy, when I air dry, or tuck under my buns. Seal with castor oil and it works like a charm.

I never have seen it on the shelf in Wal-Mart, like not even an empty space for it but always in Target of which I usually catch on sale. Matter of fact I did a thread about it being on sale for less then $3 at the time and I bought the 3 that were remaining on the shelf. I also see it in local BSS's but they seem a dollar or 2 higher and I don't trust them anyways.

HTH

Pantene R&N:I use this as a DC or cowash and it always leaves my hair super soft and manageable.

What is it that you like about it?

It has great slip, and aids manageability and combats dryness.

How do your hair benefit from it?
This always combats the dryness that I can have. When I first started using it I can feel and see the difference in my hair right off.

What hair type are you?
I really don't know. I thinking I am 4a at my hair line in the front and 3c throughout the rest.

How do you use it?
I DC.

hmmm will have to revisit. just tried it yesterday and it didnt have enough slip so I considered it a miss. are you ladies DC with heat or just letting it sit like the directions say. are you mixing anything with it. mine is kinda of thick and reminds me of Redken real control mask.

hmmm will have to revisit. just tried it yesterday and it didnt have enough slip so I considered it a miss. are you ladies DC with heat or just letting it sit like the directions say. are you mixing anything with it. mine is kinda of thick and reminds me of Redken real control mask.

I just use it as a DC on dry hair and no heat, meaning I apply it like a relaxer and then put on my shower cap and do house chores. If time permits, I will still apply it like a relaxer on dry hair and then put on my heating cap. Either way FOR ME...it turns out the same.

:lachen: @ you bumping this after 31 mins!

This is one of my favorite DCs. Other Pantene products does nada for my hair.

My hair:
  • relaxed 4a/b...and when I stretch that stuff is like a 8z! :spinning:

I love this stuff because:
  • it gives me good slip
  • my hair is still soft after I rinse it out
  • softens new growth if I DC with it 2x a week while stretching
  • not to mention, I love the smell

Usage:
  • DC with it
  • as part of leave in
I even us a lil bit of it as a leave-in just on my ends to make them smooth when they want to get frizzy, when I air dry, or tuck under my buns. Seal with castor oil and it works like a charm.

I never have seen it on the shelf in Wal-Mart, like not even an empty space for it but always in Target of which I usually catch on sale. Matter of fact I did a thread about it being on sale for less then $3 at the time and I bought the 3 that were remaining on the shelf. I also see it in local BSS's but they seem a dollar or 2 higher and I don't trust them anyways.

HTH

:grin: I didn't want my post to get lost, the reason for me bumping so quickly:lachen:

Yeah I do remember your post about it being on sale on target. The light bulb didn't come on then. I will go there tomorrow and check. Target that is. Thanks.

What is it that you like about it? its inexpensive....and it makes my hair so SOFT

How do your hair benfit from it? my hair benefits from it by loving the softness and its not tangled

What hair type are you? 4b

How do you use it? i use it once a week as a DC...i put on a lil shower cap wear it for at least 2hrs...then i rinse it out with COOL water...viola'

*i got paranoid thinking pantene may change the formula or discontinue it so i REALLY stocked up like a crack-head*

Back