Pastor Kim Daniels - Prayer Service for Men Today - Here's the Link to Tune In Today

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
Pastor Kimberly Daniels has a radio boradcast now and today [October 18, 2010], her husband is having a special prayer service for men. Tune in if you are able. Also, keep the link to her online braodcast for future listening.

Blessings to each of you. :Rose:

Here's her email message:

Commanders,

We know that many of you tuned into the radio broadcast today in anticipation of the prayer with the men that my husband was to do during the lunch hour. However, due to programming circumstances beyond our control, the program for today only has been changed to 4:05pm.

Again, my husband will be praying with the men today at 4:05pm.

Please join us during the broadcast at 4:05pm today for this very special prayer.

You may listen online at: www.pureradiojax.org

or if in the Jacksonville area tune in on your radio at AM1320 or FM103.7.

Also, remember that on Sunday, October 24th we will have a deliverance service dedicated to the men.

This service will be held in Cooper City, Florida at Spoken Word Ministries South.

The address is 6591 South Flamingo Road, Cooper City Florida 33330.

For more information call 904 237-9363.

Apostle Kim

Last edited:
Re: Pastor Kim Daniels - Prayer Service for Men Today - Here's the Link to Tune In To

Thank you for posting this link Shimmie. I tuned in to the prayer service. Do you listen to Pastor Daniels often?

Re: Pastor Kim Daniels - Prayer Service for Men Today - Here's the Link to Tune In To

Thank you for posting this link Shimmie. I tuned in to the prayer service. Do you listen to Pastor Daniels often?

Sweet Paradise ! ! ! Oh My Goodness! You're having a little baby. Ooooooooooohhhhhhh, I am so happy for you and hubby. :bighug:

I just noticed this in your siggy and forgot all about Pastor Kim. :lol:

Oh how I wish you, hubby and family all of the best in Jesus' Name. That you will have a smooth and easy delivery and the Oil of Gladness will prevail as you transcend from labor to delivery with no pain.

OH...... "Happy Happy Happy :happydance: :huggle: :happydance:

Jesus is Lord over all.

OOOOOkay, now to answer your question about Pastor Kim's broadcast. Because she come on during my work hours, I have not been able to listen to her. I need a headset for my computer (It's allowed, my boss doesn't mind as long as I'm working :yep:), then I will be able to hear the broadcast at my desk privately.

Back