Pantene Relaxed & Natural Line

IndianAngel22

What is everyone's opinion of this line. I remember using the shampoo and adoring how it made my hair feel back when I was relaxed. It was the only shampoo that kept my hair untangled as I washed. I HATED the moisturizer, but recently sense transitioning the moisturizer has actually done well for my hair and my ends when I go to sleep. Anybody found an HG out of these products?

I hate pantene products. Everything I've tried on my hair from them made my hair feel nice for 4-5min then it felt either extremely dry or extremely greasy. Either way, horrible. However, some people really like like.

I hate pantene products. Everything I've tried on my hair from them made my hair feel nice for 4-5min then it felt either extremely dry or extremely greasy. Either way, horrible. However, some people really like like.

DITTO! IT ATE MY HAIR UP MOISTURIZING WAS A REAL TASK AND IT STUNTED MY PROGRESS DUE TO ALL THE BREAKAGE

Awwwwe I had no clue this was a bad line going by the responses here. But I've used the Pantene R&N Breakage Defense Mask, and it's AWESOME! The same can be said about the Intensive Moisturizing Conditioner also. But I only use that one to co-wash with (one of many conditioners I use). I've had no problems whatsoever with them.

I've used it and it worked wonderfully on my hair. I only stopped because I stopped shampooing and converted to co-washing.

Awwwwe I had no clue this was a bad line going by the responses here. But I've used the Pantene R&N Breakage Defense Mask, and it's AWESOME! The same can be said about the Intensive Moisturizing Conditioner also. But I only use that one to co-wash with (one of many conditioners I use). I've had no problems whatsoever with them.

I have to agree with you in reference to the Breakage Defense Mask. I've been using it 2X week as a moisturizing DC for the past two months, and I LOV it. All other Pantene stuff is a No-Go for me.

I can't beleive the response to this line! My hair loves it! Relaxed or natural -it doesn't matter. In fact, the only product that moisturizes my natural 4bhair ( i mean for all day long!) is the daily moisturizer..... hands down the best line for me!

Another one of those things that people either hate or love, there's no in between w/this one. I hate Pantene EVERYTHANG, and I do mean EVERYTHANG. When the R&N line first came out my stylist old me not to use it on my hair because it contained too much wax and she'd seen it cause excessive dryness and breakage in some of her clients, but there were also a few whose hair did really well with it.

My transitioning hair loves the breakage defense conditioner, and the deep conditioning mask. They're both staples of mine.

Back