Pantene Relaxed & Natural daily cream moisturizer

Trinity1

Has anyone tried this? if so,is it any good? I'm looking for something to use in conjunction with my s curl for my braid outs because even though my hair is soft from the s curl it still lacking shine.

Tee Tee

Hey Tee Tee! I 've tried it and I like it. The moisturizer is really light, so I use it when I don't want to weigh my hair down. It gives hair some sheen, but the more product you use the more sheen and shine.

Here are the ingredients for the daily oil cream moisturizer: water, mineral oil, Petrolatum, Octyl Stearate, Dimethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Phenoxyethanol, Triethanolamine, Lanolin Alcohol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Jojoba (Buxus Chinensis) Oil, Coconut (Cocos Nucifera) Oil, Fragrance, Propylparaben, DMDM Hydantoin, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Propylene Glycol, BHT, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA

The lanolin alcohol in it is what's keeping me away, but OH I want to try it so bad!!
grin.gif

I just use the braid shine sprays that they use for real braids. Works like a charm. Better Braids (found at Sally's) makes really good products.

Chichi
bdance.gif

Back