Pantene Hair Products

I use the Smooth and Sleek conditioner. I love the slip it gives my hair. It's one of my favorite conditioners.

I liked both the shampoo's and conditioners when relaxed. My hair was really shiny no matter which shampoo formula I used.

Now that I am natural, I stay away from their shampoo's because the contain ALS's and SLS's. I still use their conditioners though. I love them all.

I've used their shampoo for dry hair and their conditioners. They weren't too bad. What I like a lot is their hair quencher. /images/graemlins/look.gif

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
Allandra said:
I use the Smooth and Sleek conditioner. I love the slip it gives my hair. It's one of my favorite conditioners.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto.... /images/graemlins/smile.gif

I also love the Hair Quencher. I tried it when Pantene's new line came out a couple of years ago, but the products were about $9 bucks a pop, more than my budget would allow then. However, it was great on my relaxed hair. A store near me has discontined selling the product or maybe Pantene has discontinued making it; anyway, I bought it for about $2.25!

Hi Stacy,

Welcome to the board! /images/graemlins/smile.gif I have to check and see if it's still being sold. This was my first bottle, and it's almost done. I hope it's still available. /images/graemlins/look.gif

One of my co-workers gave me two coupons today - for $2.00 (each)off any Pantene product. I have been debating about getting them, but... I took that as my CUE!! I'm going to get the Smooth &amp; Sleek conditioner, and the Light Spray Detangler (leave-in) based on the recommendations of some of the ladies here!!! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
Lindy said:
One of my co-workers gave me two coupons today - for $2.00 (each)off any Pantene product. I have been debating about getting them, but... I took that as my CUE!! I'm going to get the Smooth &amp; Sleek conditioner, and the Light Spray Detangler (leave-in) based on the recommendations of some of the ladies here!!! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Go on and get it. /images/graemlins/poke.gif I also think those coupons were your cue. Please let us know how you like the products.

Hmmmm....maybe it's the smell I love more than anything! But I really love the Light spray detangler and I've recently been using the moisturizing shampoo. I love their products, but I, too, am a little upset by the SLS.

But I justify that by only using it twice a month....HTH!

i gess this pretty much depends on the condition yo hair is (relaxed or natural) basically i've heard not so good things from pple with natural hair and those with relaxed hair seemed to be in love wit the smooth and sleek and it also depends on how often u plan on usin it coz the sls may not really agree wit yo hair at all

but since u got them coupons i'd say to give them a try and see how u like it coz the thing wit hair products is trial and error coz what works for some1 may not owrk for every1 /images/graemlins/smile.gif
ngaa /images/graemlins/drunk.gif

I used to love pantene pro v yrs ago, I tried it recently and I did'nt like the way it did my hair.

It smells great though. I guess it depends on what other products you use with it.

i like it as an "instant condit" (S&amp;S) it does really well with detangling. also i use it as a "rinse out" condit.
It also depends on the WAY you use it,. For instance, I didn't liek it much at all as a deep condit, i almost never used it again. Without heat seems to be the way to go with me. Definetely a keeper for the summer months when i'll need more instant conditioners

Hmmm. /images/graemlins/think.gif I'm going to be REALLY cheap and wait until the Pantene products go on sale at CVS or Rite-Aid, THEN I'll use the two dollar coupons on top of that!!!!

Yep; I'm REALLY pinching those pennies! Been spending WAY too much on hair products lately... /images/graemlins/frown.gif

Back