• Mane N Tail The Detangler

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Rosewater

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • I don't use a detangler.

Votes: 11 34.4%

• Total voters

tryn2growmyhair

Which one of these do you prefer to detangle your hair? I have used Rosewater and Mane N Tail and they were alright but I am wondering about the Pantene. How well does it work and would you recommend it? If you have used any of these products, which one do you prefer and why? Thanks. I'm trying to curb my PJism by finding out what you has worked for some of you in the past.

I'm trying to think hard...once I started using a detangler...if I used anything other than Pantene Light..it's all I can remember.

It's cheap, smells great and it works. No big..extensive explanation.:look:

Pantene Light Spray Conditioner -Instantly Detangles. I really like it! The reason I chose this as my detangler is because so many ladies raved about it when I was searching through various threads. Whenever my hair gets past chin length---it tangles bad! This works!!

I love this product and I used to love Sebastians Laminates Detangling Milk, but my new love is Pantene Detangle Light because it works instantly especially when there is tons of new growth.

tryn2growmyhair said:
Does Pantene make the scalp itch? That is another question that I have. Thanks.

No. Pantene Light Spray Conditioner - DETANGLE does not make my scalp itch. I think you will like it if you give it a try.

is it like an instant detangler? i dont actually need it. lol. but i guess ima get it....i feel like buying sth

i posted a thread about my tangled hair whoa's.some of the ladies suggested this product.I have bought so many products and its good to know this product is cheap(it sucks when u spend money on products that dont work).Anyway
I'm so on it!!

goldensugar23 said:
i posted a thread about my tangled hair whoa's.some of the ladies suggested this product.I have bought so many products and its good to know this product is cheap(it sucks when u spend money on products that dont work).Anyway
I'm so on it!!

The Pantene detangler has never caused problems for my scalp....cause I put it on my hair.

off topic...I need a quick drool moment on goldensugar's hair.....:droolings

Okay...back to the Pantene detangler....it's a great three/four/five dollar investment in your hair...and if you can get it cheaper than that...where do you live...I wanna know...lol...

My hair doesn't really tangle when it's wet. Of course I do get a tangle or 2 every now and then since it's getting a little longer. Rinses and regular conditioners help me with tangles.

Um, I use the Pantene Detangler when I take down my hair down out of buns, french braids and etc. My hair is going all kinds of directions after that sort of styling. I just mist some on, and I'm good to comb thru without losing unneccessary hairs. And on to the next style. It definately makes styling less painful for me.:up:

HTH

Allandra said:
I love the Pantene Detangle Light. It's a must when I have a bunch of new growth. I love it.

Given that you and Jade 21 have recommended this, I'm going to have to try this out. Right now I'm not using any detangler.

Nyambura said:
Given that you and Jade 21 have recommended this, I'm going to have to try this out. Right now I'm not using any detangler.
I had no idea Jade used this product. I didn't know she liked any Pantene products.

Thanks to Allandra, I now use the Pantene detangler. It is da bomb. It provides amazing slip and lose way less hair using it than using no detangler at all. Thanks Allandra for the tip. It's a keeper!!

Pantene works wonders for detangling my hair. Esp when I dont feel like wetting it. Im able to dry comb my hair when I use this :)

dontspeakdefeat said:
Thanks to Allandra, I now use the Pantene detangler. It is da bomb. It provides amazing slip and lose way less hair using it than using no detangler at all. Thanks Allandra for the tip. It's a keeper!!
You're welcome. :) I'm glad it's working well for you.

MonaLisa said:
The Pantene detangler has never caused problems for my scalp....cause I put it on my hair.

off topic...I need a quick drool moment on goldensugar's hair.....:droolings

Okay...back to the Pantene detangler....it's a great three/four/five dollar investment in your hair...and if you can get it cheaper than that...where do you live...I wanna know...lol...

thanx so much mona lisa ur so sweet.i live in queens,i will be picking up some of this stuff before i get my hair washed. :lol:

goldensugar23 said:
thanx so much mona lisa ur so sweet.i live in queens,i will be picking up some of this stuff before i get my hair washed. :lol:

YW! lol. You shall not regret its usage!

I've only tried the Pantene Detangle Light Spray and it made my hair hard, so I returned it back to the store. I never used the other two products listed before. I use Motions Nourish leave-in conditioner as a detangler. :antlers:

Last edited:
dontspeakdefeat said:

this detangler is the bomb for real i used it today while doing one of my braid-outs.i need to detangle my wet hair and it can be a real task.With this product my comb glided right through my hair.it took my half the time it usually does to do my braid-outs.it also smells really good.thanx ladies for your recommodations!!!

goldensugar23 said:
this detangler is the bomb for real i used it today while doing one of my braid-outs.i need to detangle my wet hair and it can be a real task.With this product my comb glided right through my hair.it took my half the time it usually does to do my braid-outs.it also smells really good.thanx ladies for your recommodations!!!

Yeahhhhhhh! I knew my hair...I mean...your hair would like it!!!:clapping: :clapping:

Thanks for all the reply's guys. Now question for you all, can this be used as a daily moisturizer? I would love to use it in place of S-Curl, which my hair hates.

I've only tried the Pantene Detangle Light Spray and it made my hair hard, so I returned it back to the store. I never used the other two products listed before. I use Motions Nourish leave-in conditioner as a detangler. :antlers:

Sorry to hear that Poohbear. If you hadn't returned it, I would have said give it another try on wet hair. It could have been another product that was giving the hard hair effect. As for me, this is my holy grail detangler. Nothing else that I shall need. EVER. It gets the job done instantly and with little to no breakage.

Back