Pantene Clarifying

syze6

I can get used to using this Pantene clarifying for natural hair shampoo. I have used it twice since stretching my relaxer and it really has made a difference in my new growth. I used the clarifying and followed up with the moisturizing shampoo and even air dried my hair is much softer than it has ever been. It makes my hair more manageable while stretching as well.

Do you use it 2to 3 times a week or once a week? I don't like to cleanse my hair too often because it gets dry and brittle.

I'm going to pick this up to use after I take my weave out in a few weeks. I've heard good things about this product; I'm glad you enjoyed it.

I have only used it twice and it made a difference in my hair. I followed up with herbal essence hello hydration and air drying was softer and manageable.

What does clarifying actually do?
It removes product build up from your hair. If you use lots of products on your hair on a daily basis, after a while they start to build up on your hair and make it feel heavy, dirty, and other products do not work as well.

Back