PANTENE CASTING CALL For Hair Models...

Wow both of those ladies who have already submitted would be great models. It seems they use most of the line.

Who on here uses the whole line? I use the intense conditioner and the one in the jar but I don't use the shampoo or the oil moisturizer.

I want a 4a/4b natural to try it! I want them to go on there rocking the biggest, flyest 'fro they can and shake it like a salt shaker! We'll see if they want 1a/1b hair then :grin:.

That is kinda irritating, but i could see some kinky/curly curls running their fingers through their hair as well and the hair having some movement to lift up and move from side to side.:ohwell:
My hair moves when I apply Miss Jessie's Curly Pudding to it. I don't think Pantene would be too happy about that. :lachen:But I DO use the breakage defense conditioner to cowash when at my mom's house, and the mask is good too. ((But didn't they discontinue it??))
ETAA: April from ATL looks like shes Nikos' cuz...in her vid she states she's a natural...April, where you at gurl, come on in and post...we see you wit your protective bun at the end of the vid...:grin:
I was thinking the SAME THING! :lachen:
Wish I wasn't so lazy :(
I'll apply if you do :look: only because I know you will beat me hands down.

Wish I wasn't so lazy :(

My hair moves when I apply Miss Jessie's Curly Pudding to it. I don't think Pantene would be too happy about that. :lachen:But I DO use the breakage defense conditioner to cowash when at my mom's house, and the mask is good too. ((But didn't they discontinue it??))

I was thinking the SAME THING! :lachen:

I'll apply if you do :look: only because I know you will beat me hands down.

I think you both should apply!:yep: PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!

I am going to try for next year. I am currently transitioning and have half my hair natural and the other relaxed...if I BC'd now, I wouldn't have enuf to shake/lift up/run fingers through for the application vid:lachen:

so only two enteries are in period? Does that mean they are going to win? Well ya'll better hurry up an enter. That would be so cool!

April's hair is beautiful. I loved that pic at the end.

so only two enteries are in period? Does that mean they are going to win? Well ya'll better hurry up an enter. That would be so cool!

April's hair is beautiful. I loved that pic at the end.

I bet they will utilize commercial models if they don't find what they are looking for in the general public...My guess is that not only are they looking for hair, but the total package (hair, face, body, etc.) My thing was that we have a lot of ladies on LHCF that DO fit the total package bill...

I'll try this! I was not going to cuz I thought I needed long hair, but looking at the models I think I might be able to hang lol! I'll did out some of there products and I'll do my video in a few days! Shoot what do I have to lose?

I would assume so, though, if you had your hair in twists, you could do the lift and shake, but you for sure couldn't do the comb. :ohwell: Even with a twistout, the comb move would mess it up - but you could do fingers, for sure.

I think if any 4a/b's are interested, they should make their hair 'move' however it does (or doesn't, as the case may be), and then tell Pantene they should be the face of Pantene because not all healthy hair blows in the wind. :look:

I can't use Pantene on my hair, or I would try out for it, myself.

Yeah, only in twists or twist outs. I can't run my fingers even though my afro. It could bounce a bit if I blew it out a little. But I'd have to find a Pantene product I could actually use. Relaxed and Natural shampoo and condish were not doing it for me.

April's hair is just gorgeous.

Last edited:
I'll try this! I was not going to cuz I thought I needed long hair, but looking at the models I think I might be able to hang lol! I'll did out some of there products and I'll do my video in a few days! Shoot what do I have to lose?

Exactly!!

I would like to audition but, I don't own a video camera or great lighting.

Can you borrow?

awwwh shucks...:kiss:

what about you??????

I wanted to, but I don't think it's practical for me right now. My hair is half natural and half relaxed. I am smack dab in the middle of my transition. To be all curly, I would have to chop and I'm not ready. Or I'd have to straighten and I don't want to apply like that. I'ma do it next year for sure if they still have it...(maybe I can also lose a few lbs by then...:lachen:)

I entered ladies! I wasn't completely happy with the video, but whatever! I did it! I don't know how I stack up against the other girls and I don't know how many they are going to pick, but I had to give it a shot! It isn't up yet, so keep checking back!

Back