Palmer's Coconut Oil Formula hair Conditioner aka "grease"

Avan207

saved my hair tonight! Ok backstory: My hair is fine and dry. I went to the beach and forgot all about my hair while i was enjoying the sun and sand (read:drying salt!). I had just done a good protein treatment so my hair was already begging for more moisture and I go and do that! Well, Get back to the hotel and clarify, DC overnight,add leave ins and blowfry ( I know I know but I am in a hotel my headdryer is 2.5 hours away). after, I added a light oil. My hair laughed at that :lachen:Hair is bone dry :nono:, not at all silky soft like normal. also I notice it is snapping :blush:! OH No:nono: This ain't going down like this! No sir and no ma'am. So I spritz with water (true moisture) and I sit on the bed and think:rolleyes:! I put my hair up off my neck, grabbed my keys and raced to Wal mart! Yes! It is a supercenter! I grab the Palmers coconut oil hair milk and the grease.

I didn't even get out of the parking lot and yes I had a comb with me! I proceeded to moisturize with the hair milk and seal with the grease. the White lady in the car next to me was like WTH??? but it is all good b/c five minutes later my hair was back to normal!! I know "we hate mineral oil" here, but since I wash my hair every three days, I should be ok.

http://www.longhaircareforum.com/picture.php?albumid=2733&pictureid=18516

Love it!

Last edited:
See I was scared to use grease for a while since becoming a member here but two days later my hair still has swang and shine, doesn't feel heavy. I also noticed less breakage (me likey!) so this will stay in the rotation esp. in the winter!

Back