paid my $5 so i could say thanks!!!

chocolatethai

Hi ladies
i'm a newbie here and i just paid my $5 so i could say THANK YOU to all the wonderful ladies on this bord. i've been trying to grow my hair out for a year and just couldn't understand why it refused to get past shoulder length: relaxing every month, shampooing 2-3 times so i could get that "squeeky clean", multiple heating appliances EVERYDAY:spinning: its a wonder i even have hair on my head today. i've been lurking on this bord for a couple months now and my hair has never been better and i have all of you to thank for it :grin:
So as sincerly as i could possible say it THANK YOU ALL!!!

hi there! i lurked for a while too then joined and I'm so glad I did! my hair is thriving now. Luckily our hair is resilient so we've got another chance at length and health! happy hair growing

Hi,

I'm still somewhat of a lurker. I joined back in September because I just wanted to support whoever was responsible for creating this site.
I absolutely love LHCF!! :heart2:

Sorry I'm late to the welcome party.. but nonetheless:welcome4:

I have been lurking since last summer but I official became a member this December!! Happy Hair growing!!

:welcome4: chocolatethai! Isn't LHCF the best? The first few months are really a fun and frustrating journey :lol: Remember to K.I.S.S! :yep: HHG!

Im a lurker too ...been here two months and so happy and grateful for all the wonderful advise on the boards as well!

Hi ladies
i'm a newbie here and i just paid my $5 so i could say THANK YOU to all the wonderful ladies on this bord. i've been trying to grow my hair out for a year and just couldn't understand why it refused to get past shoulder length: relaxing every month, shampooing 2-3 times so i could get that "squeeky clean", multiple heating appliances EVERYDAY:spinning: its a wonder i even have hair on my head today. i've been lurking on this bord for a couple months now and my hair has never been better and i have all of you to thank for it :grin:
So as sincerly as i could possible say it THANK YOU ALL!!!

Welcome, chocolatethai! Glad you you are on board, officially.

You sound like I used to be over a year ago, with the relaxing often and using heat every single day. LHCF has done wonders for me and taught me to be kinder to my hair.

hi there! i lurked for a while too then joined and I'm so glad I did! my hair is thriving now. Luckily our hair is resilient so we've got another chance at length and health! happy hair growing

Lilamae,you resemble Lauren London:yep:
You're very pretty!
Also welcome newbie!!

Back