Paging Supergirl and other users of Joico K-Pak

northernbelle

Is it necessary to follow up the reconstructor with a moisturizing conditioner?

I rarely find that my hair is so hard, stiff, and unmanageable afer using the reconstructor to have to follow up with a moisturizing conditioner. My hair normally feels really good.

Opinions appreciated!

Thank you!
northernbelle

I always follow this with a moisturizing conditioner.. not because my hair feels hard or anything..I just have always thought that it was better to do so after using reconstructor. I could be wrong in thinking that though..

Have you tried the generic version of the Joico Reconstructor?? They have it at Sally's. I have heard that it's just as good and ALOT cheaper..

Hey northernbelle,

Consider yourself very lucky because my hair feels extremely hair after using the Joico K-Pak. Following up with a moisturing conditioner is not an option for me but a necessity.

Anyway, I think that you should still follow up with a moisturizing conditioner.

Re: Paging Supergirl and other users of Joico K-Pa

Thank you, ladies.

Just as a precaution, I will use a moisturizing conditioner following the Jocio K-Pak.

northernbelle

Nope, it's not necessary--unless you are leaving it in longer than the suggested time.
up.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Supergirl said:
Nope, it's not necessary--unless you are leaving it in longer than the suggested time.
up.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I always leave mine on longer.. I think that Joico one says 5 minutes or something like that.. but I usually leave mine on for 30. Good thing I'm following it up with a moisturizing conditioner then..
smile.gif

Back