PAGING PUMPKIN

L.A. Woman

Hi Pumpkin,

I have a question about your salon/stylist: I want to order the Elucence relaxer system and want to feel secure that the person applying uses what I bring instead of worrying they will substitute with some mystery products I'm unaware of.

Would Joseph's be ok with me bringing it in and would they apply it using only what I bring and nothing else??

Hey L.A. Woman

The people at Joseph's have a really good attitude and I don't think they will give you a grief about bringing your own relaxer. Trust me, you should see the drama queens that come and I bet you have nothing on them.

If you need more info feel free to page me /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Call and ask for Natasha and speak with her. She is in on Thursdays and Fridays from 5 to closing and all day Saturday. I am sure she wouldn't have a problem with Elucence especially if it's lye (they are anti-no lye there and for good reason).

Re: Hey L.A. Woman

I called a couple of hours ago(but didn't ask for anyone in particular)to ask if I could bring my own relaxer in, the guy who answered the phone asked the brand and when I told him he said he'd never heard of it so he passed the phone to another guy named Walter who was like "i've never heard of it so I'm sorry, no..." So I put him out of his misery, thanked him kindly and hung up.

Oh well, it was worth a shot (I'd kept your salon's name in my head if my situation came to this and I needed to relax again). Maybe they're scared it's one of those Rio type perms (laughs) and have nightmares of all my hair coming out in clumps in their sinks...

Back