Paging Phyto Users

MissB

Goodmorning,

I recently tried four Phyto products: Phyto 9, Phytojoba Shampoo (sample), Phytomist, and Huiles d'Ales. I have a sample of the Phytosesame that I will try this weekend. So far, I like these products. Would you please post your favorite Phyto product and explain why you like it so much?

Thanks in advance,

MissB

I just tried the Phyto 9 this weekend and I loved it! I put it in my hair while it was damp,blowdried and flat ironed and my hair came out silky smooth, shiny, super soft, and bouncy and not at all greasy. This will be replacing my Keracare Silken Seal.

I've used the Phyto 9 before and got the same results as ShandaMichelle. The only bad thing is that it's $22!!!!
cry3.gif
I'm thinking about what to cut out of my routine to keep this in?

I haven't tried the Phyto 9 on wet hair only on dry hair. I use the Silken seal on wet hair only. You can purchase the 5.9 oz size of the Phyto 9 from www.beautypreference.com for $59.95. I understand this is a lot of money but much better than the 1.7 oz. tube. Thanks for responding!!!

MissB

Hello all!
wave.gif
This is my first post here, but I've been lurking for about a month or so, trying to get some thoughts on what others were using to "moisturize" their hair. I recently bought Phyto 9, but haven't used it yet. For those of you who have used it on dry hair, would you consider it a moisturizer? I'm looking for a daily moisturizer that does not contain protein, mineral oil or petrolatum and that will not weigh down my hair. I think Phyto 9 may fit the bill, but am worried that it may make my hair frizzy or fail to provide (enough) sheen. I plan on trying it at week's end, but would like to get others' thoughts beforehand. Thanks!

Some use it as a leave in conditioner. I have been using it as a daily moisturizer for the reason you described. It does not weigh down my hair nor does it make it frizzy. It does provide sheen but not as much as other products.

MissB

Thanks, MissB. Can't wait to give it a try. Hopefully, it will end my search for a great moisturizer.

Back