PAGING NAY007

Integrity

Hi Nay,

Are you anywhere near munich. I ask cos i cant find anywhere for hair products and the vitamins etc. where do you find your stuff in germany??

thanks /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

hey pandora,

i leave in gelnhausen which is about 20 minutes from frankfurt. i buy my products at the px in hanau. we also have a afro shop (that's what it is called) in hanau. if i can't find what i am looking for i have to order from the internet. but don't they have sally's in munich? let me check for you..
well i just went to their site, but in munich there is no sally's. anyway here is the link for all the cities in germany where you can find sally's.

http://www.sallybeauty.com/international/international_listing.asp?Country=GE

do you have a base with a px in munich?

IN REPLY TO:

do you have a base with a px in munich?

I dont unserstand your question above, Nay007. Plus what store is px? /images/graemlins/confused.gif

i'm sorry! somehow i assumed that you are in the military or that you are a family member of somebody who is in the military. the px is a store, where military people buy their stuff, from electronics to cosmetics.
so now i think you are german???? is that correct? /images/graemlins/smile.gif

i am in no way connected to the military. i am just working here but am british with origins in west africa. are you part of the us army?

lucky you for the px!! i bet you get real discounts on your products from the px /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

my hubby is in the military.
and just to let you know the px sucks!! a lot of times they take months to get a new shipment and you just wait and wait and wait for the product you need. /images/graemlins/mad.gif

I never knew the military had a PX, what store is that? I know of a BX on base. Me and my husband retired 22 yrs Air Force.

Constance

girl i didn't even know what px stands for. i just asked one of my colleague:
people in the army a px cause they have posts so it is the post exchange, shortly px.
the air force has air bases so it is the base exchange, shortly bx.
so i guess it is the same thing....it sucks!!!!!

Back