Paging Jerseygirl

soontobenatural

Jerseygirl,

I posted this same question in another thread yesterday, but don't think that you saw it.

Are you still using the routine that your beautician suggested on your daughter's hair? I am thinking about trying the Dudley shampoo/conditioners on my daughter's hair (6-years old 4a hair type). I currently use the Vitamins A, D and E and the PCA on her, but not the shampoo/conditioners.

How long are you letting the conditioners stay on her hair? Also, do you following the Rebuilder with a moisturizing conditioner, or is that not needed?

Any info you can give me would be greatly appreciated.

Sorry I didn't see your other post.

I have been using the Shampoo Dudley's Deluxe Shampoo and the Dudley's Hair Rebuilder for the past two weeks. The Shampoo is O.K. But the Dudley's Hair Rebuilder (which I use on my hair) is doing pretty good on her hair also. I just boxbraided (with extensions) her hair this weekend and I am going to leave them in for three weeks. I did like the Vitamin A, C and E and the PCA very much. Her hair looked like it had more moisture. In three weeks or so, I can give you a better review.

Please do. I am interested in knowing how this regime works out for her. I have been trying the "no poo" on my daughter and so far so good. I just can't get over the thought of no shampoo at all. I may do a modified once a month shampoo on her.

Back