Paging Faith.....

fancypants007

Hi Faith, just wondering if you ever did straighten your hair. I remember you said that you would post a picture around Feb. 14th, and I don't know if I missed it. I redid my hair in braids last weekend. I want to take better care of them this time then the last two months (just got lazy) but I still had good growth. I'm trying to wet my braids everyday after my shower, towel dry and grab several braids and put world of curls gel on them. I also want to try using jojoba oil mixed with a few drops of rosemary oil on my scalp every other day to keep my scalp clean and to stimulate growth. I hope that I will get the same amount of growth this time or maybe more when I take the braids out around April 9th. I'm doing braids back to back until November, and then I will take them out and I will go to a dominican salon to get my hair pressed. I know I will have to get some hair cut off, but I just hope it won't be alot. Right now I'm almost at bra-strap length.

Hey faith, another question for you...where did you get the hair that you braid your hair with and what is the name of the brand that you use?
thanks

Hi fancypants,

No, you didn't miss my pics. I never took any. I didn't want to waste my time with the flatiron I have now. It doesn't straighten properly. I was waiting on a Jilbere and when it got here it was the wrong one. So at the moment I don't have a good flatiron. So I'm still in braids. I'm going to interlock this weekend and would like to take pics of it straightened but I'm not sure if it'll turn out. If it does I'll take pics.
It sounds like your new regimen will be good. I have been moisturizing M,W,Thurs and Sat. And oiling with that proven mixture everyday. My hair is softer and feels more moisturized in the braids. Yours will really benefit from the moisture too. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Back