Paging Faith....

fancypants007

Hi Faith, i have a question about braiding using human hair. I do my own braids, and i have always used the kankelon hair that is folded over. I don't know how to use the human hair because the top portion is blunt cut and it is so much shorter than the kankelon hair. My hair is almost as long as yours (21-22") and if i fold it in half it will be too short. Can you please help me out. I want to try human hair for a change and i rather do my own braids than to spend $180 to get a professional to do them. I'm planning on doing my braids on December 27th. Please help. Also do you have any recommendations regarding the type of human hair i should buy. I was thinking about wet and wavy. I appreciate it.

Hi Fancypants
wave.gif

The type I liked when I used to use human hair was sensationnel. They have pretty good quality human hair. And wet and wavy would be good. I have also used deep wave and it was very nice.
What you have to do to avoid that short hair problem is to overlap the braiding hair. So basically you get the amount of hair you like to braid with then separate that into two the overlap them up top...about 3-4 inches...join them together at 3-4 inches in...this helps to extend the hair. I hope that made sense.
grin.gif

Back