Paging Faith!!! I just wanted to say....

Nanyanika

i saw those two new albums you created /images/graemlins/grin.gif. i love your hair photo's, girl your hair soo long /images/graemlins/shocked.gif, you'll be at waist length soon and that salon rollerset is gorgeous, its shiny, healthy and thick /images/graemlins/wink.gif. if you don't mind me asking what is your regime? and do you take any vits? seems like your hair is growing so fast.Thanks in advance /images/graemlins/grin.gif.

Hey Den...Thanks /images/graemlins/smile.gif
What is my regimen? Hmmmm! LOL! For the last 1-2 months it's been this:
1. Dampen my hair and then apply Hot six oil for at least 1 hour with plastic cap on
2. Shampoo with MillCreek's Biotin Shampoo (I'm going to be buying AO White Camellia Ultra-Smoothing Shampoo...the litle sample I tried was really good)
3.Apply either a moisturizing conditioner like Humecto (or Pantene S&S or Garnier 3 min mask but Humecto is the best) OR a mild protein conditioner like Elasta QP Intense (or Aubrey GPB or Affirm 5 & 1) for at least 1 hour
*** I have to follow the GPB with a moisturizing conditioner since I’ve been finding it leaves my hair a little dry
4. Rinse and apply Elasta QP Recovery, Unbraid spray and St.Ives Unfrizz serum to damp hair
5. When dry I apply my WGO/castor mix to my hair and scalp.

My vitamins are for my skin and nails. I take Omega 3-6-9, Brewer's Yeast and a multi vitamin (I'm not too consistent with the multi vit.). I don't know what they have been doing for my hair...all I know is it still only grows about 1/4" in the summer and 1/3" in the winter.
Who knows what my regimen will be next month....lol. All I know is I like to keep it simple. The less products I have to use to achieve soft hair the better imo /images/graemlins/grin.gif

P.S. I don't use heat anymore...haven't in about 11 weeks. And probably won't be any time soon. I like to just wash it and put it up since I don't like combing my hair anyways..../images/graemlins/look.gif
Thanks Jennifer /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Yes Faith, your hair looks great!!! I'm sure those satin rollers will make it easier for you not to use heat (whenever you get them). Your hair is growing nicely and your bun looks good too. /images/graemlins/weird.gif

Thanks Ladies /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Den, my hair doesn't grow that fast only about 1/4-1/3" a month. There's a section on the left side that's always 1-1 1/2" longer than the rest..as soon as I cut it it's back again..longer than the rest. I think it grows about 1/2-3/4" a month. I'm calling it my marker hair now. It goes and marks the next length that the rest should grow to /images/graemlins/smirk.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Thanks Ladies /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Den, my hair doesn't grow that fast only about 1/4-1/3" a month. There's a section on the left side that's always 1-1 1/2" longer than the rest..as soon as I cut it it's back again..longer than the rest. I think it grows about 1/2-3/4" a month. I'm calling it my marker hair now. It goes and marks the next length that the rest should grow to /images/graemlins/smirk.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for sharing your great regime /images/graemlins/kiss.gif I have hair at the back that grows much faster the the front so i understand what you mean. Keep maintaining that wonderful head of yours /images/graemlins/clap.gif

Very nice Faith, I especially like those buns. I can never seem to make those perfect circles I see in some of you guys' albums.

Gosh, look at the avatars in this thread...
bow.gif

so much beautiful hair in one place! /images/graemlins/drunk.gif

Thank again ladies /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Den, I forgot to add that I mix honey into my hot six oil before applying it....

Faith what benefits does the honey have on your hair when mixed in with the oils? could you tell me what brand of honey you use?Thanks

I use a noname grocery store brand (where they mixed some honey from S.A. and some from Canada). Don't ask! LOL! It was the cheapest one...lol. It makes it shinier, little softer plus not as frizzy after I'm done so I don't need so much unfrizz serum.

Back