Paging Carol's Daughter Products Users

Foxycus02

Paging Carol\'s Daughter Products Users

Ive been looking into them and they sound oohh sooo goood can anyone explain the difference between the mimosa hair honey and the healthy hair butter? which one is better for relaxed hair?

Re: Paging Carol\'s Daughter Products Users

When I was transitioning I used the Mimosa Hair Honey sparingly on relaxed hair for shine only and not that much. In my opinion it makes the relaxed ends look stringy, but it's wonderful for natural hair. Never tried the HHB.

does anyone have the ingredients to the hair milk onhand? (I'd check the website but they're having technical difficulties...)

I have relaxed hair and I use both. The HHB is more like a moistuizer. I use it to moisturize my new growth and to help keep it soft. It also helps you slick your hair without the use of gel that my dry out your hair. The Hair Honey is more of a pomade that gives incredible shine and helps smooth frizzy hair. I think it would be great for a roller but only if used sparingly. I also think it would be great to add that needed shine to a flatironed style.

Here are the ingredients for CDHM: corn,soy,sweet almound and wheat germ oils,water,vegetable emulsifying wax,coca & shea butters, vitamin C, with essentail oil of lemongrass and lily fragrance

[ QUOTE ]
dontspeakdefeat said:
[ QUOTE ]
Vitality said:
Where can I buy Carol's Daughter?

[/ QUOTE ]
www.carolsdaughter.com

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks
smile.gif

Back