paging any hennalucent user

deborah11

i got a pack of the hennalucent semi-permanent hair color and conditioner in neutral. i want to give myself a henna treatment, no color. i am transitioning and this is my 4th month w/o a touchup. i want to make sure that i have the right henna product because the box doesn't said just henna conditioner. is this the right product for henna treatment. i got it from sally's . thanks deborah

Hi Debbie /images/graemlins/wave.gif

As far as I know there is only one Hennalucent product on the market and it is designed to be used on hair that has been chemically serviced as well /images/graemlins/smile.gif Just make sure to add essential/carrier oils and a moisturizing conditioner to your mix to combat the dryness. Other than this, you should be just fine /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Amethyst

Amethyst for this reason its too bad they removed that thread because there were some great henna application instructions there. Thankfully I printed the entire thread before it went bye-bye....

EDITED: Amethyst thank you! I couldn't find this link and after I read about all the "drama" with the girl's pics pasted on the board & a thread being removed, AND THEN when I couldn't find the link I thought is was gone gone gone. Thank you and I apologize for giving y'all heart attacks!! /images/graemlins/drunk.gif

/images/graemlins/huh.gif/images/graemlins/huh.gif I didn't know they took that thread down! Wait a minute.... I'll be right back!

Back