Paging Allandra!!!!!!!!

lovechic

:wave: Since you are one of our Original Waistlength Queens, I have a ? for ya.......Do you plan on growing your locks even longer? And how are you currently wearing your hair on a daily basis? TIA!

Why ya looking for Allandra? HUH!?

Because she has WAIST-LENGTH HAIR?

I'm watching you, girl! :)

You want that hair, huh? Me TOO!

I'm just messing around. Ignore me. Haha! :)

Blossssom said:

:lachen: LOOK Heifer! Stop Hijacking my thread!!!

lovechic said:
:wave: Since you are one of our Original Waistlength Queens, I have a ? for ya.......Do you plan on growing your locks even longer? And how are you currently wearing your hair on a daily basis? TIA!
Hi lovechic, :wave:

Hun, I'm sorry it's taken me so long to get back online to read your message. I thought I would never leave work last night. Thank goodness I am on annual leave today!

When my hair gets below waist length, I let it stay there for a little while, and I always end up getting it trimmed/cut back to waist length (around the time of my relaxer touch-ups or by making a special appointment to get it trimmed/cut - like I did on July 29). I am most comfortable with my hair at waist length. It seems to work best for me.

My daily styles are a bun or a French twist. When I have my hair in a bun, I use Good Hair Day hair pins to keep my bun in place. When I wear my hair in a French twist, I use a big claw clip to keep my French twist in place. I try to purchase good/sturdy claw clips. I have broken my fair share of them. :lol: People always wonder how I get my hair in one of those claw clips. I tell them, I twist my hair (like a two strand twist), then fold it (if that's the right word), then once it's close to my head, I hurry up and put the claw clip in place. For me, both styles are easiest/fastest when my hair is wet. Because if I do it when my hair has air dried, I would break more claw clips. Since I wash my hair once a week (because I've got a crazy work schedule - and sometimes I'm lazy :lol: ), I will just cover my hair with a scarf, and take it off in the morning and not even think about re-doing my hair. I refuse to 'fight' with my hair in the morning on a work day because I get up too early, and I would probably end up a bit frustrated.

Blossssom said:

Blosssom you are too much girl. :lol: Are you natural or relaxed? Tell me about some of your hairstyles girl. Come on now. Don't hold back. ;)

Blossssom said:
I checked in here earlier and forgot to come back!

I guess the beautiful Allandra is busy today :)
Girl, busy was an understatement. Thank goodness I am on annual leave today (even though I had to deal with work this morning already). :ohwell:

lovechic said:
Blossssom, quit taking up space here! :lachen:
:lachen: Girl, you know Blosssom. However, I must say, I'm glad to see her on this section of the board. I was beginning to think she didn't know we existed over here.

Allandra,

How does your hair dry if its in a bun or twist when wet? With all the hair you have, I know when you take it down at night, it can't be dry? My hair, if styled in a bun when wet isn't dry 3-4 days later then I worry about mildewing or a mildewy smell. What do you do to get it dry since you wash then twist up when wet?

wyldcurlz said:
Allandra,

How does your hair dry if its in a bun or twist when wet? With all the hair you have, I know when you take it down at night, it can't be dry? My hair, if styled in a bun when wet isn't dry 3-4 days later then I worry about mildewing or a mildewy smell. What do you do to get it dry since you wash then twist up when wet?
Girl, I don't take my hair down at night. I will just cover my hair with a scarf at night, and take it off in the morning and not even think about re-doing my hair. I can sit under my hooded dryer on warm (warm so it won't interfere with my claw clip) to let my hair dry (while it's in a bun or French twist). Therefore, I don't have to worry about smelly hair.

:) Thanks for responding Allandra! I appreciate it! And as for you Blossssom, :spank: for taking over my thread last night! :lachen:

lovechic said:
:) Thanks for responding Allandra! I appreciate it! And as for you Blossssom, :spank: for taking over my thread last night! :lachen:

Well, I was just keepin' it warm for ya! LOL! :lachen:

Last edited:
ALLANDRA, WHAT'S UP WITH AN ALBUM? CAN I SEE SOME PICS? YOUR HAIR SOUNDS HOT, WHERE CAN I PEEK IN ON YOUR REGIMINE?

Rezgirl said:
ALLANDRA, WHAT'S UP WITH AN ALBUM? CAN I SEE SOME PICS? YOUR HAIR SOUNDS HOT, WHERE CAN I PEEK IN ON YOUR REGIMINE?
I'll tell you what's up with an album, I no longer have one. :lol: I stopped posting pictures on the internet long ago. Look in my profile and click on the link for my regimen.

BTW, why are you yelling (which is what all caps indicate)? Calm down hun. :lol:

lovechic said:
Cool! Checking out the link right now. :yep:
Cool. I've had that link there for so long. It's a site that I threw together that lists my regimen and my current list of products. :)

Allandra said:
Cool. I've had that link there for so long. It's a site that I threw together that lists my regimen and my current list of products. :)

PM me a picture! I want to see this! :kiss:

Blossssom said:
PM me a picture! I want to see this! :kiss:
Girl, what in the heck are you talking about? :lol: Read it again. It says 'a site that I threw together that lists my regimen and my current list of products'.

Allandra said:
Girl, what in the heck are you talking about? :lol: Read it again. It says 'a site that I threw together that lists my regimen and my current list of products'.

Is your picture at the site?

Forgive me if I'm still not reading or understanding!

I'm rushing today! LOL! :)

The "pitiful welfare queen" has a job interview in 30 minutes and still hasn't taken a shower.

See y'll soon ;)

Blossssom said:
Is your picture at the site?

Forgive me if I'm still not reading or understanding!

I'm rushing today! LOL! :)

The "pitiful welfare queen" has a job interview in 30 minutes and still hasn't taken a shower.

See y'll soon ;)
No, Blossom, I don't have a picture on the site. It's just a simple site with my regimen and my current list of products. I threw that site together so long ago.

Now go take your shower!

Allandra said:
No, Blossom, I don't have a picture on the site. It's just a simple site with my regimen and my current list of products. I threw that site together so long ago.

Now go take your shower!
That's right! Blossssom, We want you to be squeaky clean for your interview! :lol:

Back