Paging Adrienne

hairfanatic

Thank you so much for the S-Curl recommendation...MY HUSBAND LOVES IT! /images/graemlins/grin.gif He as been complaining about his hair being dry so I bought some Lusters Pink Oil Moisturizer and the S-Curl spray. He uses a little pink oil and then the spray and I must say his hair IS very soft. I also tried it this morning and the combination gave my hair a lot of moisture but what I really like was that the spray was not "sticky" like a lot of them I have used.

that's great, hairfanatic! the stuff is working, ain't it?? i'm glad your hubby likes it too! see, now he can understand why you hang out on the hair board, right? /images/graemlins/smile.gif

i ran out of my World of Curls and used it again yesterday. my hair is still happy. i really think any of them will do, but i like this particular one because of the light smell as well as the light, non-sticky texture. if i wasn't so lazy, i'd try it for a braid out. lol!

adrienne

I got my S curl yesterday. I'm going to use it on my hair today. I went with both the S Curl and the world of curls. Adrienne, I'm hoping I got the right one but the WOC activator comes in a jar right not a bottle, cause I picked up the jar which had a yellow gel in there for extra dry hair as opposed to the clear one which I think was regular.

londondiva, i got the one with the clear gel, but i'm sure the one you got is fine too. save that receipt though.. /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

let us know how you like them.

adrienne

Thanks Adrienne,

I'll let you know, i looked at the consistency of the S Curl and it looks ver moisturising a lot better than the curl free gold I was using even though it gave good results I had to use so much .

Yes, Adrienne, it is definately working. You know, my husband hasn't made any jokes in a couple of weeks now. He was in the shower talking about how he made a great decision purchasing his Elucence shampoo. I snatched those shower curtains back so fast and gave that man one of the most dirtiest looks. He has used up my Biosynthesis, Beverly Johnson Spray, and now he's working on my Elucence. The man has officially turned into a product junkie. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
hairfanatic said:
Yes, Adrienne, it is definately working. You know, my husband hasn't made any jokes in a couple of weeks now. He was in the shower talking about how he made a great decision purchasing his Elucence shampoo. I snatched those shower curtains back so fast and gave that man one of the most dirtiest looks. He has used up my Biosynthesis, Beverly Johnson Spray, and now he's working on my Elucence. The man has officially turned into a product junkie. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Okay, I'm laughing so hard! My husband complains about all the tons of money I spend on hair products and then he steps out of the shower smelling of one of my most expensive Korean protein conditioners.....*LAUGHING* They turn so fast, don't they?

hairfanatic said:
Thank you so much for the S-Curl recommendation...MY HUSBAND LOVES IT! /images/graemlins/grin.gif He as been complaining about his hair being dry so I bought some Lusters Pink Oil Moisturizer and the S-Curl spray. He uses a little pink oil and then the spray and I must say his hair IS very soft. I also tried it this morning and the combination gave my hair a lot of moisture but what I really like was that the spray was not "sticky" like a lot of them I have used.

[/ QUOTE ]

I hear ya girl. I figure when I'm on the cover of Vogue with nice, long, MOISTURIZED hair I'll put a little plug in there about Adrienne when they ask me of all my beauty tricks...*wink*

I figure when I'm on the cover of Vogue with nice, long, MOISTURIZED hair I'll put a little plug in there about Adrienne when they ask me of all my beauty tricks...*wink*

[/ QUOTE ]

girrrl, that is too cute! immo hold you to it! /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

adrienne

Okay, I'm laughing so hard! My husband complains about all the tons of money I spend on hair products and then he steps out of the shower smelling of one of my most expensive Korean protein conditioners.....*LAUGHING* They turn so fast, don't they?

[/ QUOTE ]

Leisha,

That is so true they do turn fast, but now what's getting on my last nerve is that my husband is NOT replacing any of my products. See now I am going to have to buy a cabinet and put a lock on it! Excuse me Sir, but do you have a pass to use these products. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

don't lock the cabinet, girl!! when you have to replace stuff, you can also buy new stuff. then when he says "hey the cabinet is fuller" you can tell him how you had to replace what was used up. you can leave the other detail out though... /images/graemlins/wink.gif

adrienne

don't lock the cabinet, girl!! when you have to replace stuff, you can also buy new stuff.

[/ QUOTE ]

That so true Adrienne and I can keep using HIS money to do it with. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Back