Oyin's Products: Great Stuff!!!

Re: Oyin\'s Products: Great Stuff!!!

I tried a nickel sized blob of the Whipped Pudding on my wet hair yesterday. No likey. :nono: It made my hair look extra shrunken and it felt "coated".

ladydee36330 said:
Can these products be used on relaxed hair or are they only for natural hair?
does anybody know. I've been to their web site but cant find any info on if its for natural hair or can be used on both. I'm relaxed but am really interested in the products because the ingredients sound so good. Wont sumbody pleeaassee let a sista know.:confused:

I'm not sure if they are for relaxed hair or not.. have you tried reading the comments that people are writing about the products on the website? Or email the woman who's stuff it is..I'm sure she'll tell you..

ladydee36330 said:
does anybody know. I've been to their web site but cant find any info on if its for natural hair or can be used on both. I'm relaxed but am really interested in the products because the ingredients sound so good. Wont sumbody pleeaassee let a sista know.:confused:

The ingredients are natural, so yes they can be used on both natural and relaxed. It's all trial and error and figuring what works with your hair in whatever state it's in.

Back