OYIN

rufus12

Hi Ladies',
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!! I placed my order with Oyin Handmade on their website on June 4th, and as of today I still have not received an email about them shipping it out to me:wallbash:. I know that shipping takes two weeks but I thought at the very latest I would have received an email yesterday, but, nothingggggggggg:nono:. Did anyone else here experience the same issue?
LOL, Rufus12

Maybe its the order processing that takes two weeks, if they dont send you a email by tomorrow or Tuesday then try to contact them:yep:

Maybe next time try: Curlmart.com

They ship really Super and always have a coupon or discount code.:yep:

I know it doesn't help you now, but as a future reference.

Ladies',
Thank you for your replies, I will definitely order with CURLMART next time:ohwell:, thanks again.
LOL, Rufus12

I placed an order in March and it was exactly 2 weeks from order to the day I received it. I don't mind that too much cause the website says it's gonna take 2 weeks, but I never received a shipping notice :nono:

Don't they know I need the shipping notice?? How else can I adequately stalk the postman. :grin:

That is why I never ordered directly from them, take too long! I can deal with 5 days Lol!!

Same here! It always seems to take so long when I order from them. You just have to be patient, I know that really doesn't help right now. If you don't hear anything by Monday, you should probably shoot them a midweek email.....

About 4 years ago I placed an order it was 3 weeks into it I did not receive a response to any of my emails or voicemail messages. When I did finally get a response it was only to say they were no longer shipping to Canada anymore. I was beyond pissed off b/c i felt if i did not inquire and follow up they would have said nothing. I am so happy I can get their products on the ground at Honeyfig, unlike oyin they have EXCELLENT customer service.

Hi Ladies',
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!! I placed my order with Oyin Handmade on their website on June 4th, and as of today I still have not received an email about them shipping it out to me:wallbash:. I know that shipping takes two weeks but I thought at the very latest I would have received an email yesterday, but, nothingggggggggg:nono:. Did anyone else here experience the same issue?
LOL, Rufus12

You shouldn't be worried. You still have until Friday to get your stuff shipped out. :yep:

Whenever I order from them, it usually takes approximately two weeks and two/three days to get my order.

When I ordered from them I inquired at about a week and a half and was then informed that it takes 2 to 3 weeks for orders to ship because they are made fresh. So just like with HV products I usually order them before I really NEED them when I have about 50% left. I never received shipping information, it just came. Thanks goodness Oyin is here in Bmore and I don't have to wait anymore but the store is only open on Saturdays I believe.

The store is only open on Saturdays. Ordering from them is terrible. I talked to the owner at one of their parties and she said the company really has outgrown their methodology for manufacturing and packaging but she was hesitant to change the business to much because she didn't' want to risk changing the quality of the product. It was actually their main reason for starting the bottling parties. Personally I would rather have the product stay the same rather than go the route of Carol's Daughter. I would recommend stocking up on the products you really like if you have the space so that the three week wait isn't such a big issue.

I ordered their Juices and berries and yes, the shipping was absolutely terrible. I felt like I waited about a month and a half to receive the product. Go to curlymart.com, you can find Oyin products there and the shipping time is reasonable.

Hi Ladies',
I just ordered the balance of Oyin products that I needed from Curlmart yesterday. Thank you so much! How about late yesterday evening I got an email from Curlmart stating that my order had been shipped and they also gave me my UPS tracking number. This afternoon I go to ups tracking online and put in the tracking number and guess what...........my package is going to be delivered to me this Friday the 18th:yep:. Now that's what I call HANDLING BUSINESS! Thank you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:grin:
Oh, still no word from Oyin Handmade and I emailed them last week Friday:wallbash:. LOL, Rufus12

curlmart is convenient but they do stockpile products and sometimes you won't know how long something has been sitting in their warehouse. but with oyin you should be safe because they sell out and are always re-upping their stock with it.

@Empressri,

This is really something, you are actually the reason why I ordered Oyin products, I watch your Youtube videos and you are most definitely the "Product Pusher" that I take advice from all the time. Great work on your videos! Thanks for the information about Curlmart, it's just that I didn't want to wait another two or possibly three weeks to get an order of Oyin Honey Hemp(actually ordered the 16oz. size of this) and Shine and Define, but, now that I will have everything to try soon I will take heed that if they are products that I decide to make staples that I will reorder them from Oyin Handmade when I'm at 50% like one of the ladies' suggested. I just really did not like the whole not communicating with me about my order.

LOL, Rufus12
Keep those youtube videos coming!

@Empressri,

This is really something, you are actually the reason why I ordered Oyin products, I watch your Youtube videos and you are most definitely the "Product Pusher" that I take advice from all the time. Great work on your videos! Thanks for the information about Curlmart, it's just that I didn't want to wait another two or possibly three weeks to get an order of Oyin Honey Hemp(actually ordered the 16oz. size of this) and Shine and Define, but, now that I will have everything to try soon I will take heed that if they are products that I decide to make staples that I will reorder them from Oyin Handmade when I'm at 50% like one of the ladies' suggested. I just really did not like the whole not communicating with me about my order.

LOL, Rufus12
Keep those youtube videos coming!

thanks!! yeah i just wanted to give you a heads up on that cause they do sell another line on curlmart and i KNOW it doesn't move like the oyin and it's more natural so im like...is it still safe? hmmmm.

that's why i stockpile my oyin lol but ive usually ordered from them without a problem.

Hi Ladies',
Both orders arrived today, YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
@empressri, yes, the burnt sugar pomade does make you want pancakes.
LOL, Rufus12

Back