Oyin Juices & Berries has anyone tried this?

I bought this but I haven't used it yet. I have tried Greg and Frank's juice and like both so I figure I will like this one too.

Ingriedients: purified water infused with horsetail, lavender, nettle, roses & chamomile; organic flaxseeds; aloe vera juice; vegetable glycerine; essence of lavender, sweet orange, ylang ylang & rosemary; grapefruit seed extract; citric acid; fragrance; & love!

I am thinking of trying this, too, so are there anymore reviews on this product. I do know that it is the same as the Greg and/or Frank Juice, but with a different scent, so reviews on Greg and Frank Juice are also welcome.

I just listed the Juices n Berries as a November Hit. I love it. I usually use it as a leave in on my wet hair and my hair and scalp love it. It definitely helped me get through a dry spell I was having. Lately I have been lightly spritzing dry hair with it and my hair gets so soft and moisturized. It has been great on my new growth, softening and detangling. This is a definite keeper!! :yep:

I just listed the Juices n Berries as a November Hit. I love it. I usually use it as a leave in on my wet hair and my hair and scalp love it. It definitely helped me get through a dry spell I was having. Lately I have been lightly spritzing dry hair with it and my hair gets so soft and moisturized. It has been great on my new growth, softening and detangling. This is a definite keeper!! :yep:
Yep, I'm bumping this nearly 14 year old thread. Juices & Berries makes my hair so soft. I spritz my dry hair with it and it gets so soft and well-moisturized.

like most Oyin products it has a purpose but it’s optional unfortunately. I love the look, the smell, etc. But so many humectant products make my hair poof up

My hair loves a thicker leave in. Well my ends do. What’s the consistency? And thanks so much for sharing.
It's liquid, think like S-curl. I don't use it as a leave-in. I just use it as a moisturizer or refresher along with my cream moisturizers. If you have a twist or braid style with your natural hair that you don't want to disturb, I think this would be good for that too.

Back