Oyin Hair Dew as a Detangler?

Sesi

Anyone?

Do you use it that way? What are your results?

(I am trying to only use necessary hair products. The only way I can justify buying this to myself is if it's a detangler since that's what i need,:look: ).

idont use this, despite the rave reviews for it :ohwell: but ican tell yu Scurl is great for detangling :grin: very cheap and you can buy it locally :drunk:

sorry just wanted to put that out there.. :look: :blush:

this does absolutely nothing for detangling for me... actually, it makes my hair harder to get through... and my hair isn't tangle prone to begin with....

I actually love it as a detangler - it's very easy to use a lot, but I don't need it. I've used it to detangle my hair while I'm twisting. I can use it alone for twists too.

I usually apply it to damp hair and then put in two plaits and it's super easy to comb through once I do. Once I used it on a WnG and was pleasantly surprised that my hair was soft all day. When I got ready to go to bed I added some Hair Dew to my dry hair and I didn't have my usual fight with end knots and tangles when I went to plait it.

I think that you can justify it as a detangler! :)

Thanks to everyone for responding.

What the hell, I'll go ahead and indulge on this and S-curl, lol.

i wouldnt apply it to dry hair to detangle, but it has enough slip (for me) when i spritz each section first with water/aloe vera juice, or if my hair is freshly cowashed...i dont use it as a detangler per se, but i'm able to run my fingers or a tangle teezer through my hair while applying it so i guess that counts.

I've used it to detangle my dry hair while I twist it, and it works great. But it didn't work well when my hair was wet.

I will see if it can replace my bee mine moisturizer then. or mebbe try it as a dry detangler....

off to order me some oyin!

I used this to detangle on my fine, relaxed hair. It was OK - I love the scent, but ended up adding Qhemet Moringa Oil Conditioning Ghee to my hair to make it work better.

Back