Owners of Curve Salon in Lucky Mag

Selene

Titi and Miko, the owners of Curve Salon are in this month's Lucky (Lucky's biggest issue ever). They have great hair and there's some information on their products.

I read it on Saturday. It also shows Renee Wilson with double-strand twists. Here is the listed regimen:

*Biosilk Therapy Shampoo
*Goldwell Kerasilk Conditioning Treatment
*Parnevu Leave-In Conditioner
*Fantasia Solid Ice Pomade

My mag came some time ago, but I still haven't had the chance to read it... that was the plan for this evening until my "parole" officer yanked my chain!
ma.gif

I'll be picking this up, I was going to get it yesterday, but got the Glamour with Penelope Cruz on it instead *darnit*

These products, were they listed as used on the two-strand twists? And did it say in what order/how they were applied?
*Biosilk Therapy Shampoo
*Goldwell Kerasilk Conditioning Treatment
*Parnevu Leave-In Conditioner
*Fantasia Solid Ice Pomade

[ QUOTE ]
MissB said:
They were applied in that order. I will type the details when I get home tonight.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks MissB.

I've used the Parnevu conditioner before (98) I'm not sure if it was a leave-in, but that's the way I used it, it came in a tub and was mint green I think. My dad started stealing it and using it on his hair as a moisturizer for his hair (3C) makes me wonder what it would do on my natural hair.
scratchchin.gif

Alright going to CVS after work to get the Lucky mag and Parnevu
driver.gif
And that's it for August...I promise
grin.gif

This one actually said leave-in conditioner on the jar. On the parnevu site, there is a regular leave-in and one for extra dry hair.

[ QUOTE ]
MissB said:
This one actually said leave-in conditioner on the jar. On the parnevu site, there is a regular leave-in and one for extra dry hair.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks I didn't even know they had a site, that's the stuff I used. I didn't even know they had one for extra dry hair.
smile.gif
P_LeaveInCond.jpg

[ QUOTE ]
sassygirl125 said:
Which month and on what page is the Curve info? I have the August issue and don't see it anywhere...

[/ QUOTE ]

It's the new Sept. issue.

Back