Oversees hair supplies!

charmtreese

Those of you who have ordered products and or hair supplies from England, how long did it take for you to receive them. I ordered some stuff on Dec 14 and received an email with no tracking number saying that my ordered has been dispatched on Dec 15, however, I have not received anything yet!!!

If it was sent via royal mail without tracking number I will say around 14-21 working days is the norm, since it has no tracking number I am assuming its standard mail (sometimes it's faster but that is the standard time).
If I were you I would have used international signed for mail, with tracking and insurance, not only is it faster you can track your order.
I know when I am ordering from the US, I always use priority mail, since there is signature required and tracking is available

Thanks for responding Lollyoo!!!It was shipped US & Worldwide, that was the only shipping option. I believe that it is signed for mail. The website did not give me an option to check for tracking and insurance. However, I did contact paypal to have them request a tracking number for me.

Glad I could be of help. Try and get the tracking number, it may just be taking longer because of the holiday season, but a least you know what is going on.

Hi Charm: I am currently waiting on a Product (Anita Grant) to Come From England.:yep:

It's been a little over 2 weeks now.:perplexed

Hopefully, any day now.:crossfingers:

If it was sent via royal mail without tracking number I will say around 14-21 working days is the norm, since it has no tracking number I am assuming its standard mail (sometimes it's faster but that is the standard time).
If I were you I would have used international signed for mail, with tracking and insurance, not only is it faster you can track your order.
I know when I am ordering from the US, I always use priority mail, since there is signature required and tracking is available

I would agree with Lollyoo, get a tracking no. It may cost a bit more but at least you know where your product is.
Also keep in mind that we have more bank holidays in Dec than you do in the US so that may affect you if you are ordering products mid dec to the New Year.

Back