Ovation users, should I really try it?

pmichael52172

I sent this to Dontspeakdefeat (so if you see this before you get your PM - chime in) but I'm about to lose my mind debating. Here goes:

I want to purchase this soooo bad but I need your opinion. Although I benefit from casual protein I understand that this is a protein loaded product. I lost hair last year because I overloaded on protein and now am VERY careful about using too much.

The problem is I already have lots of protein conditioners and am wondering if OCT is really that much of a difference from what I have now that I should buy it.

I don't want to spend money too freely but you know how it is with pj'itis!

The protein products I have are:
Aubrey GPB, Aphogee 2 minute, S-Factor Serious conditioner and Dudley's DRC (for random touchups only). I'm looking for length. Is it correct that if I use OCT then I need to stay away from the other protein products I have or should I just stick to what I have? My hair is healthy now, but fine so I'm just VERY careful on the protein.

Thanks for any help.

(ps. I've read most of the OCT related threads and some make me want to buy it and others make me want to just go with what I have)

Back