Ovation Cell Therapy for fullness???

Blue_Berry

Hello lovely hair ladies,

I hear a lot of advertisement about Ovation Hair Cell Therapy on the radio. Also, I know there are a bunch of threads on growth from using this product, but I am not worry about hair growth. I am more concern about the thickness of my hair. My hair has been thin around the ends. Getting my hair trim hasn't help the problem. I'm a naturalist that moisture daily and deep condition weekly. My protective styles are buns and sew-ins.

I was wondering if anyone achieve fuller hair using this product? Also, it will be nice to know If there are any other methods in getting fuller hair?

Thank you

I'm takin the vitamins they sell and my new growth is much thicker than my other hair. My daughter said my hairline looks like a lace front wig

I'm takin the vitamins they sell and my new growth is much thicker than my other hair. My daughter said my hairline looks like a lace front wig

Thank KPH, I'm looking at the vitamins right now. They look very tempting.

Has anyone else tried the Ovation line and experience thickness? Does anyone know of ways to thicking up? I really would appreciate any advice? :)

Back