Ovation Cell Therapy- Canada

Dubois007

I placed my order on Monday the total was 118.86 US including shipping of $32. Today, Fedex came to the door they ask me for another $23.32 CDN! What's the catch?

I let them return with the package and tomorrow I'll let them know what I decide. Did you the same thing happen to you?

I placed my order on Monday the total was 118.86 US including shipping of $32. Today, Fedex came to the door they ask me for another $23.32 CDN! What's the catch?

I let them return with the package and tomorrow I'll let them know what I decide. Did you the same thing happen to you?

contact the company. they need to pay fedex that 23.32 because you have paid the shipping charge they asked you to pay end of story.

I dont know about fed ex, but UPS does that all the time. They have another fee that you have to pay. What my husband does is when he orders things from the US, he opts to go with USPS instead, because then they ship through our postal service instead which does not have a fee. If you want the product, you are probably going to have to just pay the money, its not a mistake.

I did call the company and talked to Gracie Garcia say that the fee is not coming from them but from Canadian Customs. Even if I cancelled the order, they wouldn't reimburse the $32 of shipping, so I had no choice to pay it. :wallbash:

I'm ordering from the States all the time and that never happens to me.

Be aware!

Yeah, I was thinking that it was customs. That sucks that they didn't let you know that you might have to pay customs when it crossed the border. :(

Same thing happened to me when I was living in Montreal and ordered some dominican products and some Alter Ego, customs fee was about $23 Can
I now ask my friend to bring me some products when she goes to New York

Sometimes I have to pay customs AND wait a month as it gets held up at the border. Shipping + customs + wait times is why I don't like to order from non-Canadian retailers.

Lys

I did call the company and talked to Gracie Garcia say that the fee is not coming from them but from Canadian Customs. Even if I cancelled the order, they wouldn't reimburse the $32 of shipping, so I had no choice to pay it. :wallbash:

I'm ordering from the States all the time and that never happens to me.

Be aware!

Yeah. Canadian Customs often opens the package and decides to charge. just the way it goes. I shipped some products to a friend in England once and it cost $5100= Canadian to ship what would have cost $5.00 to ship to States. They charge by the ounce here.

It's canadian customs...there's no way around it if you have items shipped by a company, however if you have a friend who can ship them to you and label the items as a "gift" then you don't have to pay the customs fee.

HTH

Yup the exact same thing happen to me. They charged me extra. The folkes at ovation said that it's the boarder people charging the extra money.

I'm sticking with Mega tek, I think I like Mega tek better anyway.

Back