OUIDAD...Who's Used it & What do you think?

SaintLuxe

hey ladies,

i'm curious about the Ouidad line. my girlfriend at work uses the Climate Control and her hair looks amazing. i was wondering if anyone else here uses any Ouidad products & what they think of them? i want to do a little research before i make such an investment....that stuff is mad expensive:eek: !!!

tia!

I used it on my daughter's 3a/b hair and thought it was horrible. The detangler did not detangle in any way shape or form. I regreted the $$ I spent on it.

I love this line. I use it exclusively on my 2 daughters who have 2a/b fine curly hair. I use the shampoo, conditioner, leave-in cond and the climate control gel. Their hair is always has the perfect spiral curls when I am finished. I use the leave-in just about every day for styling when I don't wash their hair that day. I use the climate control gel when they wear their hair down or for special occassions where I need them to look neat for a long time, otherwise, by the end of the day they will have frizzy spiral curls.

thanks for the feedback! i think that i will invest in the leave-in and climate control. maybe i can use the leave-in to replace some of my co-washes. don't want to dry my scalp out for winter;) i'll let you ladies know how it turns out.

I got a 2 oz sample sized bottle of the Deep Treatment when they where offering them free plus shipping. Honestly it was not that bad. I did like the conditoner (very thick and yummy), but for that price...no. I can get conditioners just as good, if not better at better prices.

I think the 4 oz size is over $25.

That is the only product I have tried from that line, though.

I tried the curl quencher conditioner and the deep treatment. I liked them both alot (they smelled good, were thick and they detangled pretty well), but I never got around to ordering any more.

Back