Oshune Products: Any Reviews?

Eisani

I ran across these products today...just wondering if anyone has tried anything from them. www.oshune.com I was almost tempted but...

LMAO @ this bottle label...it just doesn't look reputable...he kinda messed it up for me.

:huh: What's really good? Is he smoking a stogie over homegirls arse? And what's up with her weave? :look: What kinda coconuts they getting their oil from!?!?!?! :lachen:

Never heard of them.....

Though, the more I think about it - Oshun is one of the orishas' - and I think one of his favorite items/offerings is a cigar. :look: Maybe it's sending a signal to those in the know.

Though, I'm still really mad that homegirl is wearing a chainmail miniskirt. :look: :lachen:

I mean, I was actually curious and reading ingredients on some of the products until I came upon this. At that point I was too through.

Ok, I didn't know about the funny looking label before I saw this post lol...but I love this stuff and just so happened to do a quick search to see if LHCF was up on it yet :p

CurlMart featured their moisturizer on sale a few months back and I ordered a jar. Let me just tell you that it's GREAT!!! I'm speaking exclusively of the Sweet Creme (comes in Coco Mango, Gardenia and a musky one. I wanted the Coco Mango but it sold out so I got the Gardenia.)

The best way that I can describe this stuff is like the consistency and moisturizing properties of Qhemet Amla & Olive, w/o the stinky stinky!! :lachen: A little goes a long way and it's great on wet or dry hair. Very very moisturizing. I will be re-ordering and rotating this with my JC Nourish and Shine. :yep:

Last edited:
Back