ORS

PeopleTalkDaily

Has anyone on board tried the whole line of Organic Root Stimulator?

If so, did you like?

What are some of the other complete lines you have used and really liked?

I have always loved the Keracare Line, just a little too expensive for my blood...

So far I am loving ORS... I have tried the relaxer, Aloe Poo, Replenishing Pak, Wrap/Set Mousse and their OO Moisturizer, happy with all :D

Khandi-I love your hair..

Ok great because I brought the whole line and sort of want to be able to switch off with something else..

But thanks I just wanted to make sure someone else tried it..

I've use a lot of products from this line. The mayo, carrot oil, replenishing pak and olive oil are my staples. Now I’m about to add more..jojoba oil and aloe shampoo. These products have been great for my hair when I’ve had damage or breakage.

Ive used the ORS replenshing pak, ORS relaxer, carrot oil(i think), olive oil, jojoba oil, ORS mayonaise, the ORS shampoo, ORS fertilizer balm(i perfer this over the serum and i love it this is my main staple) and serum...

ORS Fertilizer Balm and ORS replenshing pak are my staples..

THanks for the compliment :D

yankgal007 said:
Khandi-I love your hair..

Ok great because I brought the whole line and sort of want to be able to switch off with something else..

But thanks I just wanted to make sure someone else tried it..

KhandiB said:
I have always loved the Keracare Line, just a little too expensive for my blood...

So far I am loving ORS... I have tried the relaxer, Aloe Poo, Replenishing Pak, Wrap/Set Mousse and their OO Moisturizer, happy with all :D

How is the ORS Wrap/Set Mousse? I want to get this to use for my roller sets.

I really like this line, but im not crazy about the smell, and i think i stopped using it because i wanted bigger sized condioners, a creamy leave in, and a heat protectant in their line

Anyway other excellent complete lines are
Keracare-expensive,and hard to find the complete line everywere
Africas Best Organcis-Just like Ors, but smells better to me
Profectiv-Smell great, kind of expensive though for the sizes
Mane n tail-Big sizes, not the best smell
Elasta Qp-Big sizes, everything is good, Smells great

I like everything except the carrot oil creme and olive oil creme. They are too greasy. I also don't like the uplifting root cream it has mineral oil or petroleum in it so I use the liquid version. Everything else is FANTASTIC.

I also like Africa's Best it is a much more reasonable option for some of their items.

I like elasta qp as well, I just wish they had a creamy leave in..
I love DPR - 11 though :) I use it mixed with Lustrasilks Shea Butter CHolesterol and Suave Awaphui as a moisture DC.. (I cannot find suave awaphui anywhere, if anyone see's any let me know!!!!! )

Back