ORS Soy Oil

Cindy70

Has anyone on here tried the Organic Root Stimulator Soy Oil and if you have, how did you like it? Does it moisturize the hair very well? Is it a really heavy or sticky product? Thanks in advance for the help, ladies!
smile.gif

bump

Also, does anyone have any reviews on the other Organic Root Stimulator oils such as Olive and Tea Tree Oils. The ones in the jar. Thanks!

I have used the ORS Carrot, Jojoba, Olive, Soy, and Tea Tree oils (in the jars). I liked all of them; however, I find myself really liking the carrot and olive more than the others because these two have a creamy consistency. The other three have more of a grease-like consistency. I found all of them to be very moisturizing,
smile.gif

I like the soy oil, (especially when it it on sale). My medicine depletes a lot from my hair and the soy oil if great for it

Thanks for the replies, alireno and elaine.
smile.gif
That helps me with making my decision. I think that I'm going to go to Sally's today and buy a jar to try.

I have the ORS Olive Oil in the tall squeeze bottle. I use it all over after I wash and condition my hair and I mix it with my Protectiv Healthy Ends at night and in the morning for my bun/phony pony after I spray my hair with Worlds of Curls.

It's also good as sort of a "protectant" on those rare ocassions when I wanna blow dry. It's kinda like Luster's Pink Oil moisturizer but not as greasy. I like it!!!
smile.gif

Back