ORS Olive Oil Replenishing Pak

lngbrnhr

Has anyone ever tried using this. Its says it's a deep penetrating conditioner to moisturize and rebuild damage hair. I used one pak today, after shampooing with CON ultramoisturising shampoo, sat under dryer for 3o min with the ORS.....I am 3 months post and my hair was soooo soft and the comb ran right through my hair. I will try and use it weekly and see if I have any good results. In the meanwhile, how has it worked for anyone else?

i've used it. i love the scent but i hate the product. i even bought the big bottle but threw it away.

it didn't work for me. :ohwell:

i love it:lick:
well my transitioning hair did
havent tryed it as a natural though

make sure you baggy your hair for a couple of hours 2-3
if you are'nt going to sit under a hood dryer:yep:

Thank you so much! Ladies you have been so helpful! I thought it was too good to be true seeing that I didn't spend a hefty amount like i normally do for my keracare humecto...but a sister was on a tight budget lol! I am trying to transition and I think i will make this one of my keepers! thanks again

i've used it. i love the scent but i hate the product. i even bought the big bottle but threw it away.

it didn't work for me. :ohwell:
Threw it away!?! <faints> One of the ladies on the board could have benefited from that and would have paid you. I just got rid of a conditioner I didn't want and all I had someone do is pay for shipping....

I have a couple of bottles of it. Brought them after a hair board "RAVE". Now I've learned that there are ingredients that are detrimental to your health in it (I think fermeldyhyde of some such awful thing).

Anyway, I love it use about two tablespoons in Nexxus Humectress hoping that the ill affects will be lessened.

My 1 hour DC comes out fab. I'd use it alone (and have - hair turned out fab), but ever since finding out that scurry stuff I'm a little gun shy.

Note I did not toss it. I spent too much $ for it at $15/bottle. Shoot.

I use this every week. I used the pak once, then I found out they sold it in a bottle and I've been buying bottles ever since. Like you I use it after shampooing with CON Ultra Moisturizing shampoo and I sit under my dryer for 30 min with the ORS. I'm 8 months post because I'm transitioning. My hair detangles so quickly and easily with this stuff.

I've used it many times. It's pretty good, although I must admit that there are better deep conditioners out there. However, ORS is affordable, so I tend to use it more than the others :).

I use it, but I find that I have to add other stuff like (honey, glycerin, oils, etc) in order for it to REALLY leave my hair feel great. Used alone, it just leaves my hair feel (O-kay).

Back