ORS Olive Oil 'Professional' Moist. Condish

lexi84

Has anyone heard of this? I mixed it with my porosity control and my hair was so SILKY SOOOOOOFT that my towel couldnt even stay on my head afterward. :thud: The two mixed together made my hair feel better than Keracare ever has. :worship2: I've been doing this hair care thing for three years now and I havent had a conditioner give me a hair-gasm until last night. I'm in love!!!

yhst-2519492840586_2006_72635885

This is what it says on the bottle:

Olive Oil Replenishing Conditioner softens,detangles,moisturizes and strenghtens the hair. The essential ingredients including,olive oil,silk proteins and sweet orange oil provide the ultimate conditioning experience,leaving the hair refreshed,and restored with natural softness and shine.

Last edited:
Girl, you didn't know about ORS Pack??? Where you been? :lachen:

I'm gonna have to try that mix! I just so happen to have a pack and some PC :grin:

Yea I've heard of the replinishing Pak, but thats in an actual "pack" or a little plastic "pouch" or something right? Is this stuff the same as that??? Oh wow! I didnt know it came in a bottle...I've never seen the bottle. The people at Sally's told me it was new....they lie!!! :nono:

You been here since 2005 and you JUST know reaping the benefits of this stuff! :blush:

Where you been at? The Other hair board?? This is a staple of mine.

I mean, I've seen the "replesnishing Pak," but this bottle looks diff. than the one i've seen. Plus it says "professional." Havent't seen that word on the reg replenishing pak either...maybe its just a bottle and wording change??? who knows...

The bottles are newer year and a half, the whole professional line is new. The packs have been around forever though. Yea its the same stuff. Glad we have a new convert, I have not found anything better or to match it in the two years that I have been using it.

Yea I've heard of the replinishing Pak, but thats in an actual "pack" or a little plastic "pouch" or something right? Is this stuff the same as that??? Oh wow! I didnt know it came in a bottle...I've never seen the bottle. The people at Sally's told me it was new....they lie!!! :nono:

LOL thats what you get for asking a Sally's Rep of all people!! Why didnt you ask us first?! :spank:

I mean, I've seen the "replesnishing Pak," but this bottle looks diff. than the one i've seen. Plus it says "professional." Havent't seen that word on the reg replenishing pak either...maybe its just a bottle and wording change??? who knows...

Its the same, if you look at the bottom of the bottle it says Replenishing Conditioner. They're trying to market it to salon's so they have come out with their Lye Relaxer, Conditioner in a bottle, and some other things.

The bottles are newer year and a half, the whole professional line is new. The packs have been around forever though. Yea its the same stuff. Glad we have a new convert, I have not found anything better or to match it in the two years that I have been using it.

Okay so I'm not crazy?......at least I hope not! :lachen: I swear I've never seen the whole "professional" line of ORS, ever. And I HAVE seen the replinishing Pak before, but I just didnt think it was the same as this "new" stuff....please dont tell me I was sleep on this, yall. Please tell me this is something new....
:wallbash:

Girl it ain't new! And the bottle is more cost effective than all those paks. I DC with it twice a week. I love the way my hair feels when I use it! I was spending a small fortune of those paks and the lady at Sally's asked my why I wasn't buying the bottle. I had never seen it, but it was there all along!

LOL thats what you get for asking a Sally's Rep of all people!! Why didnt you ask us first?! :spank:

You're absolutely right....yes I'm so ashamed. :sekret: But still, I DID discover something totally great by mixing it with the Porosity control though...gimme my props on that... :bouncy:

Girl it ain't new! And the bottle is more cost effective than all those paks. I DC with it twice a week. I love the way my hair feels when I use it! I was spending a small fortune of those paks and the lady at Sally's asked my why I wasn't buying the bottle. I had never seen it, but it was there all along!

Its a small fortune to buy the bottle too. If my memory serves me correctly, I paid 11.99 for it here in Chicago. But it was well worth every penny. :grin: And I guess its still more cost effective than buying a gang load of packs. :yep:

Its the same, if you look at the bottom of the bottle it says Replenishing Conditioner. They're trying to market it to salon's so they have come out with their Lye Relaxer, Conditioner in a bottle, and some other things.

Oh, okay...they think they slick! LOL, nah, i'll just stick to my lil 99 cent Pak lol

I just bought some today, it is $11.99, but the paks here are $1.49, and using it twice a week started costing too much. Then when you can't find the paks, you're all stressed out, driving all over the city. I just keep a few for back-up and traveling, but I'm sticking with the bottle!

I"m a newbie just tryed the ORS. I am in love!!!!:lachen:My hair was so soft. I almost open up my second pack the next day to condition again.:lachen:But I didn't.

i heard the bottle and the pak actually had different ingredients in them.. they are two different products but i believe it gives the same results (obviously right? ) lol

i heard the bottle and the pak actually had different ingredients in them.. they are two different products but i believe it gives the same results (obviously right? ) lol

The ingredients are the same. I have a bottle and I have a couple of packs from relaxers.

whew good to know! :yep:

I'm actually gonna try this again , just not leave it in like last time

You and me both Iris.....lol! I actually tried it this weekend as a DC and my hair is like "Thanks owner, appreciate the moisture".......lol!!!! It was so good Iris. My hair is soft and moisturized to this day and i did my DC on Wenesday July 30.

You and me both Iris.....lol! I actually tried it this weekend as a DC and my hair is like "Thanks owner, appreciate the moisture".......lol!!!! It was so good Iris. My hair is soft and moisturized to this day and i did my DC on Wenesday July 30.
yeah its good stuff but its evil when you leave it in :giggle:

The ladies in Sallys used to see me coming in buying 10 of the paks at a time and finally one of them recommended I just buy the big bottle...

The ingredients are the same..

and yes, it is AMAZING!

I have been buying 10 of the paks each time I go to my local BSS. Gosh I would have saved if I had known they were the same! Oh well, better late than never!

Back