ORS Olive oil LYE?

Hello, ladies I just went to the BSS and got all the products because my:) daughter loves them.
This relaxer is the only one to straighten her hair. I have heard so much about the conditioner I must try it.

I did my touchup with this relaxer on April 1st and loved it. I was using Herbal Motions but I saw how my hair loved the Olive Oil moisturizer so figured I'd try the lye relaxer when I went to the hair store and they had just gotten their display and shipment in of it. I also used the ORS Olive Oil neutralizing shampoo. I must admit, I believe I have found a keeper!

Ok I relaxed with this today and I must say so far it is a keeper. My last relaxer I used the ORS Olive No - Lye and I was happy with it but I don't think that my hair likes No - Lye. It has been dry every since and nothing I put on it has worked. My ends was a totally mess, tangled and dry.

So today I use the lye and didn't have burning at all. I used the ORS Aloe shampoo and I didn't lose much hair at all. My drain wasn't even clogged up afte the fact.

After relaxing I did a henna treatment and then I dced. I am truly loving my hair right now. I am now sitting here airdrying my hair. Of course the real test will be tomorrow after it dries but so far I can say that ORS Lye is a keeper.

Back