ORS LYE IS NO LIE!!!

tazzydennis

For years I've used the ORS No-Lye perm kit. NEVER AGAIN!!!!!:nono: Since being in this forum, I've learned a lot of things about my hair!!! My hair has now told me in no uncertain terms that it DOESN'T LIKE NO-LYE relaxers!!!!!:nono::nono::nono:

I just had the ORS Lye put in my hair last week, my hair has been co-washed everyday since putting this in...and now my hair is silky, bouncy, and GORGEOUS!!!!:grin: I will never use another No-Lye anything in my hair.

Ladies, thank for all of the wonderful advice...KEEP 'EM COMING!!!!:grin:

So the lye relaxer still made the no-lye relaxed part of your hair shinny and gorgeous? How does this work?

I've been thinking of switching to lye-relaxers lately. But I am still on the fence.

Sorry for taking so long in responding. Before relaxing my hair, I thoroughly covered my length in conditioner and coconut oil. Probably overkill; but, I'm loving how my hair feels now.

I did the same thing. My hair was a little underprocessed. Or maybe just processed differently?IDK. Is there anyone that has gotten straight results from a lye. If so does it have to be a super.DEFINATELY GONNA TRY ORS THOUGH.

I have never used ORS relaxer when I was relaxed. Today I saw this woman who had the most luxurious shiney straight relaxed hair I had seen in ages and I said to her do you use ORS lye and she said yes. The reason I knew it was ORS is due to the fact that I have seen about 4 other women who I asked what relaxer they used and they said ORS. The ladies that use ORS seem to have straight really shiney smooth hair-slick looking. I can usually tell the difference. When I was relaxed I wanted to use it but was turned off by the fact that they did not seem to have a mild version- I cant relax my hair too straight as I would then have no hair!

Back