ors hair fertilizer

Danichoo

Hi has anyone used this? I got a free sample with my hair mayonnaise ( i was actually looking for motions CPR but this was the closest thing to protein i could find....)

so, before i dive in, i just wondered if anyone had used it and if you got good/bad results. as a moisuriser etc.

secondsly am I going a bit crazy or have the women in the banner changed hairstyles???? :grin:

Naw you not going crazy, the 2nd and the 4th females hair has changed. I liked the hairstyles they had before. Okay im getting off the subject. Okay wait, they just changed it back, earlier when I was on here, the 4th female had an afro and the 2nd chick had long hair that was two-toned. Yeah I like these hairstyles.

I haven't tried the hair fertilizer, but it sounds interesting. Can you list the ingredients. It might be pretty good. Especailly if it by ORS.

Last edited:
ahaaa yes i see now they keep changing...nice, giving me style ideas!

anway- back on track- the ingredients are

water, soybean oil. alkyl bensate coconut oil then some stuff i cant type, castor oil, petroleum horsetail extract paptika nettle leaves....

it sound like a scalp tingler stimulator type thing...

Maybe Ill try it on my edges? what do you think?

There was a thread posted on this a while back when i first came out but I don't think it got many replies. I actually bought this and was going to use it in my MN mixture but didn't......then i thought about putting it in my MT mixture but haven't. My mom start using it and she's fixing to start her 3rd jar so it's a keeper for her. She used to heart the carrot oil but she says she likes this better. It's the only thing that can get her front(bang area) to grow.

i don't think it would hurt anything. it seems to have some good ingredients like horsetail and nettle, etc. I would say try it and keep us posted. It good turn out to be a good slept on product:) For the most part I think ORS makes pretty good products:)

Let me see if I can find that thread for ya. Be right back:)

Back