ORS Elastic -i- TEA Herbal Leave In Conditioner

JazzyDez

With Green Tea

Has anyone tried it? I just picked up some today from the hair store. It's a herbal leave-in conditioner with green tea thats supposed to work well with roller sets and wraps

green tea, nettle extract, horsetail extract and honey are some of the ingredients

I used it a few years ago as a leave in conditioner, it was a bit too sticky for me. I didnt use it for rollersets or wraps just to airdry and bun.

With Green Tea

Has anyone tried it? I just picked up some today from the hair store. It's a herbal leave-in conditioner with green tea thats supposed to work well with roller sets and wraps

green tea, nettle extract, horsetail extract and honey are some of the ingredients

I recently bought it after using it a few years ago.
I really don't think it does anything for my hair.

I may just pour it down the drain.

I have one bottle and its sitting under my sink. I used it for roller set and it left my hair feeling coated and cruncky. Maybe I used to much or I need to dilute it.

Bought the Elasti-Tea on impulse because it was an ORS product-used it all. I cannot say it did anything for my hair except some moisture while combing after shampoo. I will not buy it again.

I bought it about a year ago. I've hardly used it because I didn't really like the way it made my hair feel after my wrap set - crunchy, stiff and dry. I did try diluting it but still had that same feeling, only slightly less.

Won't be using it again...:nono:

It has to be diluted. It lasts so you just have to rewet hair and it reactivates it. If you use it without diluting it is very sticky. Maybe 3 parts water and one part leave in. I dont know if this would work on natural hair.

Back