ORS Carrot Oil Samples

Dreamn

Chasing the Unicorn
if anyone likes this stuff you can go here to get a free sample: by sampled they mean a real life entire bottle that you would normally buy in the store for about 9 bucks

here it is, theres only about 1200 left
laugh.gif

Organic Root Stimulator Carrot Oil

Okay...I registered...so what are they gonna just send it to me or do I have to do something els ein order to get it besides register?

looks like no shipping charges...just gotta wait to get mines. what does this stuff do anyway? do any o fyall use it regularly? I just ordered it cuz it is free
smile.gif
Plus I have noticed my hair breaking an dstuff and want to repair it....

I went there a while ago and there was a mesage saying that there were no more samples. That's too bad 'cause I really wanted to try that stuff.

theres no shipping charges, you register and fill out the survey about your hair, its about 10 questions
smile.gif

They are asking for too much information. For example, marital status, children, education, blah blah blah. Just for a sample? pleaseeeeee. The next thing they are going to do is to sell that information and make money out of it.

[ QUOTE ]
Ire_manzi said:
They are asking for too much information. For example, marital status, children, education, blah blah blah. Just for a sample? pleaseeeeee. The next thing they are going to do is to sell that information and make money out of it.

[/ QUOTE ]

just put something fake down, thats what i did. i got a sample from them before. but you have to fill out the hair survey in order to receive the product

the product is still there disreguard the message on the bottom click on sample underneath the container of ors carrot oil. they had 1181 this morning.

I got my sample yesterday!!
clap.gif
It's a small jar... about 4 ounces, I think... but a nice size for a sample!!
smile.gif

<font color="purple">I've just got through registering and filling out the survey questionnaire. My sample is on its way to my home. Yaaaaayyy! When I checked, they said they have over 500+ samples left. So y'all better hurry and get yours before they're all gone! Toodles </font>

[ QUOTE ]
greAtness333 said:
They told me I didn't qualify for a free sample. Maybe I should've stated that I'd be willing to participate in a home study.

[/ QUOTE ]

They said the same thing for me but I just re-registered
sekret.gif

I changed my answer when I saw that there was a whole bunch of questions to answer and then it said I was disqualified! It wouldn't let me change it back to my original answer.
mad.gif

I got mine a couple of days ago and I'm loving this stuff! It really helps to seal in moisture after I wash my hair.
I was so surprised that I got a 4 ounce jar. This stuff is kind of expensive in stores.
pooh123

I got mine yesterday but, if you really think about it, it's really not a sample, it's more like a free giveaway of ORS. Thanks Nia online.

I got mine yesterday, used it last night, it's pretty good if you ask me. might have to make it a regular in my regimen.

[ QUOTE ]
pooh123 said:
I got mine a couple of days ago and I'm loving this stuff! It really helps to seal in moisture after I wash my hair.
I was so surprised that I got a 4 ounce jar. This stuff is kind of expensive in stores.
pooh123

[/ QUOTE ]

I still haven't tried mine yet... (the "carroty" scent is putting me off a lil)... but I did see it at the BSS yesterday and it cost $6.59 for the 4 oz. size!!
shocked.gif
This was a great "sample"!!!
smile.gif

Back