Organix Renewing Moroccan Argan Oil

preciousfa02

HAS ANYONE TRIED IT YET?

Ingredients
Water Cetyl alcohol Behentrimonium chloride Cetearyl alcohol Ceteareth-20 Glycerin Dimethicone Glycol stearate Parfum PANTHENOL-DL Persea gratissima oil Theobroma cacao extract Cocos Nucifera Aloe Barbadensis Argania Spinosa Oil Tetrasodium EDTA Dmdm hydantoin Methylisothiazolinone and Methylchloroisothiazolinone, in combination

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 17
I've tried it. It's a bit thin compared to others that I've tried. Here's what I've tried and what I like in this order:

#1 One N Only Argan Oil

#2 Proclaim Moroccan Argan oil

#3 Organix Moroccan Argan Oil (Too thin for my hair taste)

#4 Kenzia Moroccan Argan Oil (Thinner than above)

I've not tried the original Moroccan Oil. Would like to, but boy would I be steamin" if it turned out to be equal to the One N Only. I really like the One N Only and use it daily.

I've tried the condish and I really like it. It was very moisturizing and my hair was easy to comb considering I was about 8 weeks at the time.

Those are not the ingredients on my bottle. Argan oil is the first oil listed directly under parfum on mine. Weird.

Those are not the ingredients on my bottle. Argan oil is the first oil listed directly under parfum on mine. Weird.

Weird indeed.

I bought a (big) bottle of organic, un-roasted, cosmetic grade argan oil when I was in Europe so I am no longer under the cosmetic company's argan spell.
Now erything I own has a lil argan in it. Muahaha.

Back