organix Renewing Moroccan Argan Oil Treatment

Rae81

has anybody used this? i saw it in ulta the other day and i looked on the website but its not on there.

here are the ingriedents from off ulta.com

Water Behentrimonium chloride Cetyl alcohol CETEARYL ALCOHOL N DIMETHICONE 200 (DIMETHICONE 200 FLUID) DC-200 CYCLOMETHICONE D4 Glycerine Ceteareth-20 Glycol stearate Polyquaternium-11 Dimethiconol Fragrance (Irritating to eyes) Lanolin oil Simmondsia chinensis extract Panthenol Argania Spinosa Oil Tetrasodium EDTA Dmdm hydantoin Methylchloro isothiazolinone and Methyl isothiazolinone solution

I have never used it but is this it?

Treatment Organix Renewing Moroccan Argan Oil Treatment Ulta.com - Cosmetics, Fragrance, Salon and Beauty Gifts

cc7d46beb3d995fda72a717eda199064.jpg

I saw this at Ulta with the shampoo and the daily conditioner. It cost about $7.99.
Started to try it then changed my mind, the ingredients were really nothing special, but the next day I was at another Ulta and decided I'd try it, but they were sold out of everything except for one lone jar that looked like it had been openend. You're right, it's not on the website.

I saw this at Ulta with the shampoo and the daily conditioner. It cost about $7.99.
Started to try it then changed my mind, the ingredients were really nothing special, but the next day I was at another Ulta and decided I'd try it, but they were sold out of everything except for one lone jar that looked like it had been openend. You're right, it's not on the website.

All of the products are here:

organix Products at ULTA.com

Wow, look at all the other stuff in it. :( The moroccan argan oil is so far down on the ingredient list anyways (probably doesn't contain much of it).

The argan oil is probably no more than 1%. You're better off buying the pure oil and adding a little to your DC.

Yeah it is pretty low on list. I didn't get it because I thought it was weird that it was only one on the shelf looking sad and lonely

Sent from my HERO200 using Long Hair Care Forum App

Back