Organix 100% more free??

Adaoba2012

Has anyone else seen this? I was at CVS the other day and I was walking down the hair aisle and I saw these huge bottles of organix brand shampoos and conditioners. I was like "Oh they make them in bigger sizes now..they're probably like $16." But I looked at the price and it was still $6.99...the same price as the 13oz size. Of course I picked me up a bottle of the shampoo! They didn't have the conditioner though. Has any one else seen this?? I apologize if this has already been posted.

coconut.jpg

I've seen these at CVS also but I didn't know thye were $6.99. I'm gonna go back and see if I can find the Vanilla Silk conditioner

i saw them. the shampoo dries my hair out something terrible, and the conditioner isn't very moisurizing to me, although it smells wonderful.

Yes, I saw them last week but they are not at all CVS's yet. If you live in Los Angeles near Inglewood they can be found at the CVS on La Brea and Century going towards LAX where Bob's Big Boy use to be. They have the Coconut one and another one in that size, wish it was the Shea

Same here I love the shea butter but but they didn't have that one. They had pomegranate and tea tree though. Shea butter is my favorite but I like the coconut milk as well.

wI've seen them, but not in CVS. They were at Harmon beauty (something like that) for more than 6.99. I hope they start selling them in CVS around here for 6.99 I would definitley purchase the conditioner.

I love the conditioners from Organix. I mix the coconut with the shea butter, the vanilla silk and the pomegranate in a bowl, warm it in the microwave for 10-15 seconds, and use the mixture as a DC under my terry cloth insulated shower cap for a couple of hours, and my hair comes out very soft. I'm not a fan of the shampoos by this line, but the conditioners are great (not to mention they smell yummy)

I bought 8 bottles at Rite-Aid about 6 weeks ago. They only had Coconut and Tea Tree Mint in the large sizes. There was also a coupon attached to a few of them for a mail-in refund of the purchase price - a "Try it on us" promo...so a few bottles were absolutely free!

*gasp* I haven't seen the big bottles anywhere but Wal-Mart and they were $9.98 approx. I wish I had seen them at CVS last week when I re-stocked. :rolleyes:

Umm yes! I was so excited... especially when RITE AID had BOGO last week.. but the only big sizes I was able to snag were Passionfruit and Coconut Milk..

That ACAI Avocado is :lick:

I bought 8 bottles at Rite-Aid about 6 weeks ago. They only had Coconut and Tea Tree Mint in the large sizes. There was also a coupon attached to a few of them for a mail-in refund of the purchase price - a "Try it on us" promo...so a few bottles were absolutely free!
There was a thread on that BOGO thing back when I first joined LHCF. Let us know if you get your money, because a lot of people either didn't get anything at all back or they had to be really persistent, calling and emailing the company, to make sure they got their checks.

Back