Organics by Africa's Best Olive and Clove Oil

nmfsc

Organics by Africa\'s Best Olive and Clove Oil

Does anyone have any experience using this product? I just brought it this week and I must say I am loving it. I was using Motions Moisture Enhancing Hairdress, but it was too light for my hair. I also started experimenting with conditioning rinses on Sunday and I love the way my hair feels. I work out 3x a week, so this has helped rinse the salt out and my hair has never been so soft. I have always been a bit vain about my hair, but was having problems with dryness since I began working out. I also turned my workout partner on to this method and she is so excited. I have gotten complimented all week on the look, shine and thickness of my hair. I have relaxed hair that I wear in a doobie. We both thank this board for helping with our hair. I use Allways Natural Moisture Conditioner for my conditioning rinses and Motions Lavish Moisturing Conditioner for my deep condition after washing. I also use Keracare's Leave in after a weekly wash and condition wash. I am a recovering product junkie and these products seem to give me the best results. Cream of Nature's Shampoo (ultra moisturizing) will never be replaced.

I realized I just got off on a tangent, sorry. Back to the Olive and Clove Oil: The ingredients in this product are as follows: soy bean oil, clove oil, olive oil, mink oil, jojoba oil, vitamin E, and tea tree oil. Egg powder, milk protein, honey, silk amino acids, cholesterol, corn oil, BHA and BHT, propyl paraben, cocoa butter, shea butter, fragrance and dye.

The color of the product is green and it smells wonderful. It gives my hair a very nice shine and smell.

Any feedback will be very appreciated.

Re: Organics by Africa\'s Best Olive and Clove Oil

gabrielle_union.jpg

Hello:

Despite the fact that my sister dyed her hair, her hair has stayed healthy, and she believes it's due to this hair oil.

She loves it! I haven't tried it yet only because I'm loving the hot 6 oil. I wonder which one is better.

I realized I just got off on a tangent, sorry. Back to the Olive and Clove Oil: The ingredients in this product are as follows: soy bean oil, clove oil, olive oil, mink oil, jojoba oil, vitamin E, and tea tree oil. Egg powder, milk protein, honey, silk amino acids, cholesterol, corn oil, BHA and BHT, propyl paraben, cocoa butter, shea butter, fragrance and dye.

The color of the product is green and it smells wonderful. It gives my hair a very nice shine and smell.

Any feedback will be very appreciated.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds like something I would like to try.
rosebud.gif
THX

What are the ingredients in the Hot 6 Oil? I have never tried it before. Do a comparison between the two by using some of your sister's Olive/Clove Oil for your next wash and take it from there. Since finding this oil, I will switch between this one and Keracare's Essential Oils. My hair seems to really thrive when I use these two brands of oils on wet hair.

I use it on wet hair after a conditioning rinse or shampoo/deep condition. I also add a drop or two in my hands and rub around my wrap before combing my hair down. According to the bottle though, it can be used as a hot oil treatment, daily treatment on dry hair or dry skin moisturizer.

Back